Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield
I was thinking of going to Scofield Reservoir over the weekend. How are the ice conditions?

Thank you
[signature]
What kind of fish are you going after?
[signature]
Trout rainbows, or cutthroats, or tiger.
[signature]
I know nothing about the location or the species of fish youre going after but good luck...
[signature]
I was there saturday and drilled through 18-24 inches. So should be fine I imagine
[signature]
[quote TCC]I know nothing about the location or the species of fish youre going after . . .[/quote]Then why did you even bother to ask?

[crazy]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Well, I noticed TCC is from Alabama. I wondered why he bothered to chime in at all. I doubt that they're ice fishing in Alabama. 10 posts to his name, he's kind of a newbie.

[red]⫸[/red][orange]<{[/orange][yellow]{{[/yellow][green]{[/green][size 4][green]⦇[/green][/size][blue]°>[/blue]
[signature]
Never know... ALABAMA has snow!
[signature]
They even get ice storms. Not ice fishing though.

[red]⫸[/red][orange]<{[/orange][yellow]{{[/yellow][green]{[/green][size 4][green]⦇[/green][/size][blue]°>[/blue]
[signature]
[#0000FF][#FF0000]"Well, I noticed TCC is from Alabama. I wondered why he bothered to chime in at all."[/#FF0000]

In his first posts he included a link to his website...with a forum. NO NO on this board. He was just trying to drum up some attention. That doesn't happen much around here.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Because I wanted to know what species of fish he was going after!
[signature]
So TCC tell us a little about yourself. Where do you hale from and is catfish all you like to chase?
[signature]
Well I'm a cat fishing guide From North Alabama I fish mainly during the summer months I don't have a boat right now because it got Repoed I don't only fish for catfish I also catch Bream,bluegill,bass,Sunfish,Sagar,Gar And perch The perch around here are quite small
[signature]
I was going to ask if that was bait...LOL
[signature]
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that bait, or is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Bait lol them some good eating fish!
[signature]