Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolt action pens
Here are some Bolt action pens I make...most are $45 shipping included I have Olivewood, red oak, cocobolo, brazilian walnut, Brazilian rose wood, leopard wood. The more expensive ones are $75 shipping included which are tru-stone: blue turquoise with gold streaks and white with black. Takes Parker style refills.

Colors for the metal/bolt action portions are:

24K gold plate
Gun metal gray
Enamel black
Antique brass
Chrome

I accept paypal

Any questions let me know thanks!
[signature]
Those are pretty cool. We haven't heard from you in a while have we?
Thanks its been a while since I logged in on here! Hows thing been?
[signature]
Hunting last fall was less than stellar, but I really shouldn't complain. Fishing has been excellent. I'm at 9 species this ice season. [Smile]
I did ok...I got my deer, my first bear...although it was a little one Sad. a turkey, and one grouse....lol I didnt get to go elk hunting as I was planning on hitting late bow season and messed my back up for the week.

I had a good set up for bear baiting last fall and I just found out they LOGGED the whole area I dont know how long they will be in there. Im going to try around there but not if they are logging.

I dont ice fish...I dont have the equipment for it. It might warm up enough for me to get out to the little ponds where I was catching bass last fall. I'll see what happens.
[signature]
Maple burl with Purple.
[signature]