Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redbone hound needed for child
[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 2]hi im 46 im in a wheelchair some of the time i have a brace on my right leg i can walk when i feel good i have had 3 strokes from a rare blood disorder that is genatic i was born with it my blood clots all the time.what i am looking for is a redbone coon hound my grandson is 5 and is realy into the hunting and fishing he is only 5 but is like a 10 year old he already traps with me and hunts small game i want to try to keep is intrest going in the sports.he seen the movie where the red fern grows and feel in love with red bone hounds his father had one but died of old age he was 16.he is very respansable young boy who love animals.is there anyone out ther that has a pup or young redbone that i can get him for a surprise xmas present????? i live in south western new york in the alleghany mt. on the pa. border near OLEAN NEW YORK. I AM ON A TIGHT INCOME and can pay little.but maybe god will look out on me and answer my prayer. he is so looking for a redbone coon hound. if ther is anyone that can help me you would be a GOD SEND i want to see his face xmas morning with a redbone[/size][/black][/font][black][/black]

[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 2] if you can help me you would make a little boys dream come true[/size][/black][/font][black][/black]

[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 2] thank you and god bless[/size][/black][/font][black][/black]

[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 2] rich kreamer[/size][/black][/font][black][/black]

[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 2]585-968-9321[/size][/black][/font][black][/black]

[font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 2][url "http://lw15fd.law15.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?mailto=1&msg=MSG1071408999.13&start=50206&len=11736&src=&type=x&to=teamcamero%40novocon%2enet&cc=&bcc=&subject=&body=&curmbox=F000000001&a=656339fd24fb7f8f1f9d78ba91678dbf"]teamcamero@novocon.net[/url][/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 3] [/size][/black][/font][black][/black]

[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 2] [/size][/black][/font][black][size 5]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/size][/black][black][/black]

[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 5] HAPPY NEW YEAR[/size][/black][/font][black][/black]

[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 5] AND GOOD HUNTING[/size][/black][/font][black][/black]
[signature]
hey guy, i wish i had one to give, i,d do it in a heartbeat. all i,ve ever had was beagles, lost my beautiful jake last spring, know the feelin well of the old 16 year old your talkin bout. painful. i had jakes mother who lived till she was 18 and a half, died two years before jake,also had her full blood afther, so this is good many years of beagles, hha all her pups, 1st litter jake came from and she had 9 in that litter then a 2nd with 8, all georgeous pups, like mom and dad.dutchie,mom, was a full blood 12 inch, and dad was waterspaniel, and beagle but more waterspaniel, long hair, it was funny some came out with longer hair than mom and some were takin after mom. haha beautiful. some were framed liked dutchie, 12 inch, and then most were size wize like dad. 15 inch longer bodies some with the spaniel build, stocky, but my jake took after ma with the sleeker frame. smart too.all fast runners, knew how to use that nose, haha in the air and to the ground, they wouldn,t start bayin till they were on the scent good either and found em, god i miis em, and goin with em. ya know. did rabbits partridge, porcupine, especially squirell! loved them. but i had that tape with the red fern, and there not too many movies that could ever beat it. to me, i saw this and i had to write ya. i hope andpary that somebody found it in their heart to give one to ya. if i kad one, i would, let me know ok. he sounds like me with my ponies. that,s all i ever wanted in the world. and i was lucky enough to have a mother who wanted me to have my dreams too, cause she couldn,t do physically with me like other mothers could, so she had her dreams in, and through me. it went both ways. though. i miss her, i did take her fishin, anyways, but i had no brothers or sisters cause ma couldn,t give ne none, si she gave me my animals in plce of. and they were and became my best friend, siters brothers, my life. on my nountains, i pray he finds one to run the mountains with, he needs it. so have a merry christmas and new years, let me know what,s goin on. ok?? god speed. mare
[signature]
DID YOU FIND HIM ONE????? [Smile]
[signature]
patches sorry i have been moveing to new house and it is not for me it was for rich krammer i left his number on the post but havent had a chance to see if he has got one yet?but i read your post and it touched me very much i know how it is to loose a best freind as i lost mine 2 years ago,he was the best dog i ever had .
[signature]
well you must of lost yours the same time i lost my jacob p. that,s too bad. i,d just been wonderin if there was one under the christmas tree fer him. hope and pray thee was. now, now that your movin in your new place maybe you,ll be lucky enough to have god send you another one, and you find him. haha i hope so. sometimes things are just fate, ya know. it,s meant to be. i,ll keep my fingers crossed fer ya. haha i hope everythin goes well fer ya in your new home, now ya take care, i was wonderin bout ya too cause i hadn,t heard from ya. that,s why i HOLLERED!! HAHA so you tke care, and thanks fer wtritin me back, to tell me your ok too. have fun ok stay warm in these temps too. ok. we,re 15-20 below this mornin with a wind chill of 50 aint that somethin! hope it ain,t where you are. haha later hey ya know, i said i wouldn,t of gotten another one after jake, but we had little louie, well, yeah i probably would have if we didn,t have louie, i never been without one in my life and i don,t think i can handle not havin one. ya know. when the timins right and when god sends em to us. or us to them. ya know! later mare one more thing, haha you touched me too ya know, when you,s talkinbout our boy. it hit me, too, that,s why i had to write ya. we got a pretty good crew here ya know! haha
[signature]