Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Live Lake View camera
[#008000][size 3]Ah HA!

[#000000]See, I had been clicking on the "A" with the red bar under it - you know: the one that's supposed to CHANGE FONT COLOR. No wonder it didn't work. (But then this is BFT, where only the unexpected should be expected...)
[/#000000]

[/size][/#008000]
[signature]
[quote RockyRaab][#008000]Ah HA!

[#ff0000]See, I had been clicking on the "A" with the red bar under it - you know: the one that's supposed to CHANGE FONT COLOR. No wonder it didn't work. (But then this is BFT, where only the unexpected should be expected...)
[/#ff0000]

[/#008000][/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]That works too! I just used it on your quote. [Wink][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Can we leverage all the $$ generated from the Toe Fungus ad and have that advertisement go to far far away never seen land?

A Win Win for all !! [:/]
[signature]
Just wondering... How did the camera get damaged???
Vandalized?? Lightning??
[signature]
[quote Lundman]Can we leverage all the $$ generated from the Toe Fungus ad and have that advertisement go to far far away never seen land?

A Win Win for all !! [:/][/quote]

Seems like they should get a new advertiser or two for the camera. BFT seems to be able to find enough of them. Maybe the snoggin tease would help?
I finally realized I could "exclude" the fungus ad from my "rotation" - and I've been relieved - head to toe!

FWIW - the camera was/is at the North Marina - so it would not be of any help in spotting snaggers at the South Inlet, unless they were to move it. I know there were days I would have liked to take some Windex and a squeegie to it.

Maybe a big bird pooped on it. Or a Foo Bird perhaps (old joke, wear it!)

As for coloring your quotes - I find my tablet doesn't give me all the edit functions, even differences with different browsers. And if you turn off Java, you're in hot water (red hot Java anyone?)

If you understand the source code, you can make your own quotes and colors and such. Don't know that it's HTML, but who knows (I don't).

Sometimes when you [quote CoyoteSpinner said Toe Fungus Among Us]quote[/quote] you can see the behind scenes code.
[green]Works on my iPad. Antique, iPad. First generation. [/green]
[signature]
They said they would have to send a guy out and check on the damage, they were hoping it was a simply matter of the internet connect on the camera but they were not sure because it has been over a year since they last had a paying customer for it.
[signature]
Curt Im with you on this. Maybe some sponsors can be found but I would share the cost. Goverments record here is charge more and get less. Some how more money goes in pockets and less service gets rendered. If Lake View can get some advertising for a merchant at a fair price great. The use on the camera is recorded so any one can see how many views it gets. As long as Lake view doesn't get over the top on charges it would be worth while having the ability to see how busy it is and view conditions.
[signature]
[#005000]No green font? What's this?[/#005000]

Sorry Rocky. I posted this before I read all of the other posts that did the same thing. I'll bet you're[#005000] green[/#005000] with envy now.

Mike
[signature]
sorry bro my bad I did not know..
[signature]
I personally don't want them ,
[signature]
oh come on Randy don't be so cranky, I like to watch you pulling fish out while I'm sitting at home. [:p]
[signature]
[quote DKStroutfitter]How much will it cost?
How many members would need to donate how much money to get it running?
Who paid to get it up in the first place?
Where are the friends of Willard Bay when we need them?

It would be nice to have it running again.[/quote]

I personally think it's a great tool and something I'd put a couple dollars towards to get back but that's as far as it would go. The Friends group is in its infancy. Very little money as of yet and the project we'll be working will be for the good of the Bay, not just one man and his business.
[signature]
Tony , I would like them [#ff00ff]NOT[/#ff00ff] to see me take a limit a walleye every time I go [:p] good eating !!!
[signature]