Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Record in Ice Fishing Solved Ready This Year
Winter freezing temperature was not always boring with languishing at home . Thousands of people are ready to challenge even in the winter with ice fishing to break the world record .

More than 10 thousand people gathered in the planned city Gull Lake Brainerd , Minnesota , on 25 January. The number of participants was fantastic in an area of ​​12 miles was expected to break the world record for the largest ice fishing wide. This event has been held since 1991 and continue to be held regularly every year.

In the event entitled Brainerd Jaycees Ice Fishing Extravaganza that their ice fishing . They pierce the ice sheet and enter a fishing hook to catch a fish in the water below the ice . The organizers offer a cash reward of up to $ 150 thousand for the fish they get from one hole either alive or dead .

The event lasts for 3 hours in the middle of the temperature of minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit . Predicted events will also attract many nature photographers from around the world .
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]WHT_??? Can anybody decipher that post for me? I have no idea what that post is trying to say.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Post good read that. Wink
[signature]
this post was about one of the biggest Ice Fishing Events world wide.

one day when I hit the lotto, I will hit this event myself. [cool]