Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry Fishing Buddy?
Hello, I'm new to this forum but I thought I would make a post to see if anyone was planning on fishing Strawberry tomorrow 3/8/14. I just had back surgery 7 weeks ago so I would need someone to help pull my stuff on the ice and drill a few holes. I have everything (gas auger, ice house, fish finder, ect.) I went two weeks ago with another friend of mine and we did really well by the ladders. I even landed a 24" cutthroat that weighed 5.5 pounds. I just can't seem to find any of my friends to go with but I really want to go. I could meet you up there or ride together....whatever works. I'm a 36 year old non-smoker (elementary school teacher) that is just looking for a companion and a little help. I also included a pic of that cutthroat. Call or text me and let me know your situation. Thanks 801-885-5200
[signature]
Hey, welcome to the site! Always good to have new people here.
I have no idea in the world where Strawberry is, but I am sure it is far away from where I am in Vancouver, Washington where we never ice fish at all.
Just a bit of advise to you to put this sort of post on the forum for the state you live in and then you would be able to get together with some local folks.
I used to live in Montana and go ice fishing - I really enjoyed that!
To get to your state forum go to the blue bar toward the top of the page and when you hover over "State Fishing Forums" a drop down menu appears so you can select your state.
I did not see a picture of the cutthroat, but I would like to!
[signature]