Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bass gear ideas
Hello I'm new to site and was qondering how other people fish for bass and what u think is better soft or hard baits. i always use soft baits that are snag proof but not working to well and ideas would be helpfull thank you and happy fishing
[signature]
Fishing for Bass you will need both baits. This time of year jerk baits are my go to lure. If we ever get the ice off the water.
[signature]
I like my soft plastics for bass. You can fish them lots of different ways depending on how they are rigged. I like rigging them weightless and varying my retrieve. Thing is, the body of water you are fishing, clarity, and a heap other variable make the difference. I'll post up some pictures of my son in a second, of the bass he's been catching rigged like I previously mentioned.
[signature]
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/data...n_bass.jpg
[signature]
[image]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/data/500/medium/ethan_bass.jpg[/image]
[signature]
Nice fish and thanks definitely will try some soft plastics. i just got into bass fishing last year ater the one big one i cought. line snaped pulling it up and then next day ocought it with my hook still in its mouth once i find the pic ill post it.
[signature]
This is the bass that got me hooked. well picture isent posting if u wanna see it look at my profile if its not there then its still not workin

Edit: Do not check the inline box to post a pic unless you follow the full procedure.
It sould be working now.
[signature]
Nice Bass man. Smile looks like you've got it figured out.

[quote seibert1224]This is the bass that got me hooked. well picture isent posting if u wanna see it look at my profile if its not there then its still not workin

Edit: Do not check the inline box to post a pic unless you follow the full procedure.
It sould be working now.[/quote]
[signature]