Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS WEEKEND
Out at South Town The Wasatch fly tying expo! Starts Friday ends Saturday.
I have a class on My style of Stillwater fishing, Got some interesting tid bits for you all, plus a little gift.
I will also be tying during this class to help with any questions. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Also, the end of April, I have a Stillwater Fly Tying class at the Idaho Falls Fly Tying Expo. If interested in that let me know as it will be limited seating. That will be on a Friday. Saturday I will be in the main tying room.

See you there!
[signature]
Cant wait!!!
[signature]
See you this weekend, Joni. I'll be tying and in the Sportsman's booth.
[signature]
Steve, I will bring that order for you. Guitar look forward to talking to you.
[signature]
I intend to come down one day or the other. Had planned to take my grandson fishing Friday, but the weather might kibosh that plan.

Joni, will you be parked in a particular booth when you aren't teaching?
[signature]
No, I am going earlier tomorrow to visit around 11 ish. I hang out at either the NFO, Allen Fly Fishing, or Four Seasons booth.
[signature]
Can't wait for the Expo to see the new gear and learn new tricks and techniques. See y'all this afternoon.

Don't miss FG's class on Sat.
[signature]
Had dinner last night with Justin and Evan from Allen Fly Fishing. Got some heads up on what is to come and the need to know on the new gear.
Check out:
theopenflypodcast.com

My class is Saturday 2 to 4
[signature]
My wife and I went down today from about 11 to noon. Didn't see anybody I recognized.

Bought a few flies, a shirt, and a wooden fish to use as a wedding present.

(One of Gaylen Ware's magnificent works.)
[signature]
A lot of awesome Venders. I bought my hubby the Olive Wasatch Fly Tying cap and the 10' 3 wt Icon rod from Allen's Fly Fishing
I scored some clear thingamabobbers, some Otter Butter for my leaders, a Bugger Barn and a bunch of new friends.
Sorry I missed you. I was all over all day.
[signature]
Joni,
I attended your class and learned so much and enjoyed ever minute. A big thank you, to you and your husband for sharing with us. Hope to meet you again out fishing sometime.
[signature]
As do I, thank you so much.
[signature]
Yes, a very interesting and entertaining class, and the first one I've ever attended (or even heard of) done by a husband/wife team -- and the furled leader and slip indicator were an added bonus.

You guys are the Sonny and Cher of fly fishing and should take your act on the road.[Wink]
[signature]
We were shooting for the John Cena/Nikki Bella tag team, but Sonny and Cher will work...LOL
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]We were shooting for the John Cena/Nikki Bella tag team, but Sonny and Cher will work...LOL[/quote]

John Cena is built like a Greek god, I'm built like a Greek restaurant.
[signature]