Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mead 4-11-14
Was going to wait till tomorrow so Madi could go but the weather looked good on both days so I went today and came home "early" so the batts will be charged and my body rested to go again tomorrow.

I know there is at least one tournament tomorrow to contend with though.

Anyways the day started out right with a +/- 4 pounder on topwater followed by several smaller ones on a topwater plug. Then I tried a frog and missed 5 in a row. Just not big enough for a frog I guess. Then a bunch more on a Texas rigged worm in the shallows. TONS of LMB on beds and 97% of them had lock jaw. I just couldn't get very many to bite no matter what I tossed. Super shallow too. Last years LMB beds were much deaper. I also seen quite a few BIG'uns... I spent a hour or so looking for a smallie bed before I headed to the ramp and came up empty. They certainly are not at the spots there were at last year at all. I imagine the lower water and all has them all messed up.

32 LMB and 1 Striper landed for the day. Most of that was before 10am.

Anyways... Might be going tomorrow also but might not. Madi isn't feeing too good... We shall see. Plus there is more wind forcasted for tomorrow than there was for today.

Anyways only took a couple pics.

[Image: LakeMead_04-11-14_005.jpg]
[Image: LakeMead_04-11-14_004.jpg]
[signature]
Im jealous!!! Had to work today. Will be out all wknd tho.
nice report bro
[signature]
Hey man i was wondering if you let me hitch a ride out on your boat with you. Private message me your number. I live in henderson
[signature]