Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roscommon deer tests positive
the suspected t.b. infected deer taken in rosscommon county has been confirmed by the d.n.r.

ogama and crawford countys were mentioned in the news report too , but in what capasity , i'm not sure of . will wait for further details .
[signature]
I wouldnt mind reading the final report showing all the verified accounts of t.b. lime bovine and cwr. locations the deer were taken (broken down to each twp)

It would be interesting to be able to see what infected areas have in common with each other, same with healthy reports.

it would be nice to know just what the human impact in a region infilicts on the deer whether it is from bing crouding caused by development, or if it is disese caused by industrial waist.

I have serious doubt that it is the feeding of deer causing the spread of deer, it is my beleife that it is land development forcing more deer in to smaller woods that cause the spread of virouses and ticks and what nots.

forcing the deer to overlap thier nomadic routs is probably (and it just may be only my opinon) that provides the greatest oppertunity for deer to spread their mal-inflictions. Over lapping that is caused when a subdivision or shopping center is built. forcing a family of deer to have to leave their area and move across other deers teritories leaving droppings and spreading urine and glan markings in trees.

It is a well known fact that desese is caused by the spread of body fluids from one animal to the next. Deer have in common trates the same as dogs in that the spreading of body fluids as markers and the taisting of body fluids once they come in contact with each other.

It would not take much for the spread of the virouses when one buck says howdy to five deer per year. (we know that the encounters are by far greater than that in the wild.) there is no differance in comparision when you concider how fast a flu virous spreads across the human population in a genneral area, and this year, it was just a matter of weeks before the flu went nation wide. and it is all caused by human crossing across regions and now, a virous is no longer bound by 5 thousand miles of salt water. an out break in singapore this week will be an out break in new york next week and sanfernando valley the week after.

it used to be that you could not leave or go to a place that was in the middle of an outbread of a virous. now comercialization has trampled down that taboo barier. so now insted of a virous running its cource in a regional area, it runs rampant world wide.

both you and I know that it was not caused by two peaple eating off the same plate or chewing on the same apple or sugar beet. deer that are not forced to migrate across other domains unless forced to leave will stay in their own territories reducing the spread of......
[signature]
INTERESTING THEORY , AND PLAUSABLE . WITH THE MASSIVE CLEARCUTTING GOING ON IN THAT COUNTY IT IS REALISTIC THAT DEER ARE BEING FORCED INTO SMALLER WOODED HABITAT . THIS SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP TO THEM (THE D.N.R. ).
[signature]
the dnr already knows this, they cant say this formaly, only indirectly and they have. this is why it is important to manage the deer population. as there becomes less space for them to live and fewer preditors to prey on the population, maniging there population becomes more imparitive.

the reason why they cant openly admit this as being the problem is that genreal population dose not want to hear that they are the problem and the cause of the spread of the deseases. Deseases happen, they are common in nature. the forced spread of the desease is not natural.

how we choose and occupy and develop our land from now and in to the future will be the destiny of our wildlife, and our lives will follow. It is inevitable that we will sucumb to viriouses if we do now controll our own populations. our medical industry has been screaming about this for decades now. yet over populations of the human veriety runs rampant creating even more demands apon an already stressed ecosystem.

it is realy funny that the human population is the most inteligent in welding its environment but when it comes to controlling its own population it fall behind a parimesium in inteligence.
[signature]