Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely speechless right now.
Just look at the picture. I peed a little. Typo maybe?
[signature]
Holy crap. Is there a chance that's for reals?
[signature]
It's legit. While it's not the most in history over in one day it sure caught me off gaurd.
[signature]
I take it that's alot......
Matt
[signature]
Wonder what the numbers would be without the dams? Then take away the commercial fishing.....
[signature]
That is a lot of fish for springers!!!! Wouldn't be a monster number for the Fall chinookers... We are over half way to the forecast and I am thinking this run is early. Hope OR and WA dont look at that and update the numbers so they can hit the fish some more. Without the dams we wouldnt know how many fish are passing daily because we cant count them even though there would be a lot more fish.
[signature]
your picture made me not want to be at work today... lets hope they just keep on coming.
[signature]
I don't think it is an error. As I stated on the other post, I watched the windows for a while last night, and frequently I would see a dozen or more on the Wash. side trying to squeeze through, and at the same time 4-6 on the Oregon window. A beautiful sight, and not just because of the fishing opportunity. A rare glimpse of what it should be like. Mike
[signature]
Im sure the OR/WA guys are chomping at the bit to re-open the fishing down there. Hope we get big numbers the next few days cuz they are going to have thier meeting next week.

Based on pitt tags Im getting a min of 11,210 RR fish
and
7,440 clearwater basin hatchery fish (some unclipped selway fish in there)

over Bonn so far.

Prob a few more due to other factors i didnt account for
[signature]