Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open-party patrons need to make Reservations!!!!!
Hey there guys,

Be careful and be sure to make reservations at the landings where you plan a trip as with the rockfish clousres, there are many landings that have NO, yes, NO BOATS going out due to low angler loads.

Added to this is the holiday season which normally is a fun time to go out, is not that great this year. Note that many landings are implementing a holiday landing schedule which cuts down trip potential. Visit the website or call the landing for exact details. Also, some discounts don't work for the holidays!!

You might check my 'unfinished as yet'landings directory post for some quick links to a landing.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

JapanRon
[signature]
this is both timely and insitefull report of an otherwised unthought of situation.

I never new that the rock fish had that much of an impact on the fishing tour industry.
[signature]
oh yea..... some people are saying that some of the boats are going to just stop running forever because there arent any deckhands or skippers to do the duties... not enough pay. i dought this will happen. there are so many kids and captains out there that really want to work on a boat.

the deckhands and captains get paid by the day that they work not on a salary. so they dont really have a reliable source for money.

joe

joe
[signature]
What are you talking about?? Everyone at our Landing is on Salary, XX amount a day (Im not telling just to make you jealous!)[cool] lets, just say that XXX amount just for showing up pretty much is awesome and the cash money is what keeps me motivated...

I JUST GOT MY 220 W/ spectra! Im so happy!!!!!!!![Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][cool]

Kill fish

[signature]
the guys on payroll at our landing get paid if the boat goes out of the harbor. once the boat passes the lighthouse, then they get paid.
yea its a nice reel.... i wish i would know if that 322 is a nice reel but........[Wink]

joe
[signature]
Im going to send it to Newell and have them go through it and fix that post, what model is your 338 and is it the -5 model?

aaron
[signature]
S338-5.... its got brand new bearings and brand new drag washers.

joe
[signature]