Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hoppers
Is any one seeing any good size bullfrogs of the eatable variety?<br><br>i like my dinner hopping fresh Ha HA<br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown
All the big ones i've seen lately are in wheelchairs for some reason !!!<br><br>
Dave, <br> It is hard to keep up with you. You always have the best questions. If you check back with me in April I can probbly get about 1/2 a dozen from the pond next to the house. They are all hibernating right now but the first time they keep me awake all night I will be happy to let you have them. Warning you have to catch them yourself. Many have tryed in the past but don't have what it takes. I just have a feeling that you are the one that can. Don't bring a minnow net as thies guys are big and fast. <br><br>Texas gulf cost fisher.
ohboy taht sounds like dinner to me<br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown
Forgot to tell you the last time I caught any was about 8-9 years ago. Only got 3, but it was a meal for 5 and there was a snack left for me later that night. Again I say thies guys are big.<br><br>Texas gulf cost fisher.
havent seen hoppers that size any where since "83" a buddy had some about the size of chicken legs.<br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown
yep!....got 27 of`em last weakend....along with bout 21 specs.<br>I`m a AirBoater,i git`em every chance i git....Bsafe!...C-Ya!...<br><br>
What’s the season on them hoppers down there? <br>Do you gotta have a fishing license are a special hoppers license?<br>is there a bag limit?<br>How far back do you gotta hold your plate to catch them hoppers when they jump out of the skillet?<br><br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown
No season,no limit,n no license.....I try ta go out when i no i want freeze my butt off...Bn on a AirBoat if it`s a lil kool B4 ya git on boat,it`s gonna B a lil more koooler when ya crank that thing up....it Dpends on da FRAWGs as 2 where their at,i`ve gigged them up by bank n all da way out N middle of lake,if there`s hydrilla out there....this weakend ant loookin goood.....Bsafe!...C-Ya!...<br><br>
No season,no limit,n no license.....I try ta go out when i no i want freeze my butt off...Bn on a AirBoat if it`s a lil kool B4 ya git on boat,it`s gonna B a lil more koooler when ya crank that thing up....it Dpends on da FRAWGs as 2 where their at,i`ve gigged them up by bank n all da way out N middle of lake,if there`s hydrilla out there....this weakend ant loookin goood.....Bsafe!...C-Ya!...<br><br>
Cool how do ya land them?<br><br>That sure beats walking through the swamps in waders, taking the chance of finding quicksand and sinking past your posterior.<br><br>You got a recipe for them hoppers?<br><br>Oh yah for I forget, you do tours for them hopers?<br><br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown