Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Nugent Says
Well I went down to the Outdoor Rama in Novi yesterday. For the main reason of meeting Ted Nugent in person and of coarse have a good time. To which I did both. <br><br><B>Before I get started here with my report from Ted Nugent’s conference, I would like to share with every one here at Bigfishtackle, Ted’s profound appreciation for what Bigfishtackle.com and its members are doing for the hunting and fishing institution and a big thumbs up to all its members.</B><br><br>Ted Nugent started out with his standard tribute to Fred Bear and how much of an impact that Fred’s influence had on his life and then going on to the importance of every one’s responsibility of being a positive mentor to the youth of this world or we may not have one in the very near future.<br><br>He then covered the responsibility of all voting age persons of this country about getting out and representing them selves at the poles. And if you think your vote doesn’t count, you are right it doesn’t if you don’t get out there and do it! Make sure you read the bills yourself, don’t take any one else’s word for what it says, and educate yourself. The future of your children is at stake. <br><br>Those who would deny you your rights to own and bear arms under the 2nd Amendment will try to deny you, even if they have to hold you at gunpoint to do it. It is has nothing to do with your rights to own a fire arm or go hunting or fishing, it is an attempt to disarm <B>America For Which It Stands</B>. To Dissolution and confuse those who don’t think for them selves by playing on their emotions and attachments to hide their true motives and that is the dominance over the American people for their own political interest. <B> A nation unarmed cannot defend it self</B> is their motto. <br><br>Ted Nugent then went on to talk about his disgust in the disgrace of Americans cannibalistic behaviors of <B>”eating its own”</B> A shameful act of Americans turning against each other raping killing steeling and plundering each other, when we have enough troubles with real enemies abroad. <br><br>Ted asks the question of what happened to the “United We Stands, One Nation Under God, and Indivisible for which We Pledged” do you just say it because the person next to you is saying it. Is it just words with no meaning?<B> No! It is an attitude of human rights for which even the enemy can not stand when confronted by it.</B><br><br>Ted Nugent talked about those cannibals being no friends of his, those who don’t go out and vote are no friends of his, those who don’t go out and become a member of the <B>NRA</B> to which he is has recently been elected to the seat on the <B>“Board Of Directors” by its Members</B> (for which he thanked) are no friends of his, those who don’t go out and become an active participant in a positive youth development such as; M.U.C.C., 4-H, Boy and Girl Scouts, Big Brothers and Sisters… are no friends of his. Those who are not part of the solution are part of the problem are no friends of his. With his face turning red as he proclaimed all of that!!! <br><br>I could see evidence of the attitude to which Ted Nugent possessed as I have felt in my heart from the very start of my life of living on the farm.<br><br>Before Ted closed he took some questions from the audience, first calling those <B>”Lilly livered, yellow bellied cowards to a open audience for a rebuttal” (NO TAKERS)</B><br><br>His show went over about 45 minutes. So I will only touch on one question to which that he felt so compassionate about. That was how dose he feels about people having their tree stands stolen? In a mass of emotion he slammed the microphone on to the stage floor, did an about face on the stage. Taking a whole of two minutes before picking up the microphone when he asked how many hunters have had their stands stolen? Ninety nine percent of the audience raised their hands in conformation. In short his reply again was to refer to <B>Hunters Eating Their Own, and it is a shameful act of anti Americanism”</B> <br><br>Ted Nugent stated, <B>”If you here of some one who knows about some one who knows of someone who has stolen from another hunter whether it be a tree stand, a deer on a buck pole a trap in the woods turn them in to the DNR and the POLICE”</B><br><br>In closing he said to go and listen, quietly, peacefully, patently, and carefully consider the anti gun/hunting/fishing extremist’s point of view. And then and only then peaceably, chronologically, point for point; blow their misinformed attitudes out of the water. <br><br>Remember this (MY ATITUDE ON THE SUBJECT) It is important to remember that no matter how wrong some one is in their beliefs, it is their right to believe what they want, but it is not right of any one to deny me of my human rights and my rights that my fore fathers have given their blood to provide these rights to me and every one else in this land. <br><br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown