Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do your boat a HUGE favor.....
Ethanol free 88 octane fuel at All About Fuel and Food on Main Street in Lehi.
Be sure to let them know you went out of your way to fuel up there because they are finally selling corn free fuel.
[signature]
Wait! I live right by there, when did this happen?
[signature]
Ive been following their progress for about 2 weeks now, they just got it finished in the last couple of days. It is the pumps on the west side of the building. It is $3.81 gallon but you will get more btu's per gallon and eliminate potential of phase seperation of your fuel.
They just became supplier of my marine, Rzr, and small engine fuels.
Can you tell I am excited?
[signature]
The Thomas fuel dealership in Woodscross also offers ethanol free fuel.
[signature]
Good to know, thanks!
[signature]
Cool! Thanks for the heads up! They are now my supplier as well
[signature]
Do you guys know of anyone around the Brigham city area that offers this?
[signature]
Don't know about Brigham, but there is a fuel place on Main in Roy I think across the street from Cal Ranch that sells Ethanol Free Gas. Don't know the cost......
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Go to puregas.com and put in your zipcode. Hopefully you find one close.
Good luck.
[signature]
Are you sure about that website, looks like they deal in "The one stop resource for all of your air pressure needs."
[signature]
Sorry man, brain fade from too much sun at Powell last week!
Try pure-gas.org and let us know if that works.
[signature]
The maverick station just off of 2700 just before smith and Edwards now sells it as well back side of the station, I hit it up every other time I go to Willard. Hope this helps not much of a drive.
[signature]
i think the silver eagle in heber does to
[signature]
The Tesoro Station on State in Orem, next to Penny Seat Covers also has ethanol free fuel. Been using it for years. I have also started carrying that new additive, Startron, When you can't get the alcohol free stuff, it is supposed to counteract the effects of the alcohol.
You might appreciate this website, I know I do!

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=UT
Is that the new Maverick on 1900, west side of the road. The one with the LPG pumps on the south side? I stop in there a lot on the way to WB, or anywhere else going north (Manta, Hyrum, Cutler)
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks for the info, does it say on the pump that it is alcohol free? How did you find out about it?
[signature]
I think it is the Maverik on the East side of the freeway, the one they just leveled and built a new one.
[signature]
Thanks, glad to know about this one. I've been using Silver Eagle in Heber when I go to Strawberry, or Tesoro in N Orem, but this one is closer for me.
[signature]
Just wish the octane was higher I can't use it.
[signature]