Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Gods gave to me
[size 2]What a Week #16 we had. Three more playoff spots were earned with three still remaining. With 3 playoffs spots earned, that meant playoff hopes and dreams were shattered. To be more direct.I don't think Mr. Horn will be using his cell phone to make playoff reservations anytime soon.

With just one week left in the season, don't forget to make your picks. there will be no more chances, that is, not until next year.

With this being the Christmas season, I wanted to present you all with something a little different. With that I bring you:

"The Sixteen games of Week #16."

In the 16th game of Week #16 , the Football Gods gave to me, no playoffs this year for
Warren Sapp or "Chucky".
[/size]

[size 2]In the 15thth game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a 45 - 20 loss for Kansas City.
[/size]

[size 2]In the 14th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a New England Patriot win, keeping them from loss number three.
[/size]

[size 2]In the 13th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, finally a December win, but not quite enough to keep the playoff hopes alive for the team from Miami.
[/size]

[size 2]In the 12th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a Cowboy win and more importantly playoff fever is coming back to Big "D".
[/size]

[size 2]In the 11th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a dramatic 27-24 last second Titan victory.
[/size]

[size 2]In the 10th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a 27-10 win for the Rams bringing the dream season almost to an end for Cincinnati.
[/size]

[size 2]In the 9th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a 27-24 Bear win over the Redskins and hopefully the last year I ever have to hear about "Stevie".
[/size]

[size 2]In the 8th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a 35-0 Raven win and a possible chance for Jamal Lewis to make rushing history.
[/size]

[size 2]In the 7th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a near miracle finish, only to have the Saints playoff hopes dashed by the foot of John Carney.
[/size]

[size 2]In the 6th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a Pittsburgh 40 -24 win over the lowly Chargers in a game that meant 'Diddily".
[/size]

[size 2]In the 5th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a Seattle 28-10 win, and their hopes stay alive to get into the "Tourney". [/size]

[size 2]
In the 4th game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a San Francisco win, practically ruining the chance of having home field advantage in Philly.
[/size]

[size 2]In the 3rd game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a Bronco win over Indy and more importantly nailing down a spot in the playoff party.
[/size]

[size 2]In the 2nd game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, a Packer victory led by Favre, the man who is definitely my MVP.

And YES Detroit Faithfuls, I did not forget,

In the 1st game of Week #16, the Football Gods gave to me, our beloved Lions 24th consecutive road loss and our place all alone in history.[/size]
[signature]
DTC- that was one of the funniest and creative renditions of the 12 days that I have heard in a long long time. Thanks for the laugh..[sly]
[signature]