Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a full moon a rision
yep, its fryday the thirteenth and a full moon is a rision over the hill.

and no sign of ice in any direction.... need to head to the freezer soon to make me a strawberry slushy next week when they come in.. "non virgin" [:p]

then find me a spot on the river and look for cats and iceburgs. [cool]
You have the summer blues Dave? Just had my motor fixed on the boat, so now I can get out for some saltwater. Vt in two weeks for a bass fix. Enjoy the warm weather.
[signature]
more like the lack of icefishing blues.[angelic]

I am compleatly stripping down an aluminum paddle boat. maybe I will get it done by the end of summer..

That is between all the rain we have been getting out this way.

Have to replace every bolt and all the wood and weld holes in the toons then paint it to stop the oxidation. Cant beleive how many bolts there are holding that thing together.

last week when I tried to get in to the library, it was closed due to power outtage caused by a storm 3 days earlier. Oh what fun.[shocked]

I am going to try to use some of that truck bed duriliner paint on the bottom of the toons, Give it a plastic coating to help prevent more puntures from happening. never used it before but it sounded good at the time.
This going to be a new fishing rig? Why are you getting punctures on the tubes?
[signature]
I have just aquired this. I am hoping it will be a real Bigfish catcher. [fishin]

the boat is 35+ years old. it has been neglected for most of those years.

I am doing repairs rather than scrapping it for aluminum. For the time and cost it would be cheeper to buy a new one. It is just bussy work for me. Retirement with no money sux... [crazy]

the punctures look like it had been drug over gravel and pulled ashore many a time, maybe a couple times to many .. the new plastic paint gaurd I figure may give a few more years.