Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to Utah
Hello. I am in the Air Force and moving back to Utah from Alexandria, Virginia for a second tour at Hill AFB. I'm an avid fisherman who thoroughly enjoyed the diversity of the fishery Utah has to offer the last time I was there. This time I come armed with a larger, well equipped fishing boat and am hoping to work over some of the bigger lakes like Strawberry and Flaming Gorge that I was not really equipped to tackle last time.

I enjoy fly fishing, but other than a week in the Blue Ridge Mountains a few years ago, I have not picked up the fly rod since leaving Utah in 2008. I am really looking forward to reconnecting with my favorite spots on the Weber and Provo rivers.

I am looking forward with sharing my experiences and learning from you all over the next few years.
[signature]
Welcome to the site RBF, we will be looking forward to reading your reports when you get back. What years were you stationed here?
I'm moving your post to the Utah board so some of the local members can greet you.
WH2
[signature]
Welcome back to Utah and welcome to BFT! With our new license regs starting July 1 you will really enjoy your fishing with that boat.
[signature]