Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x-mass jokesters
hey , every familys got one , joke gifts or gags pulled huring the christmass season .
lonewolfs mom wets a piece of tree tincle and puts it on her friends bathroom mirror , makes it look like someone broke it .
strange but they get a laugh when they remove it at the end of their visit and the hosts wonder how it got fixed .
wadda you guys have as the christmass prank or joke ?
[signature]
yessa lonehunter, i got one his name is jack! well jack took me to pick out a christmas present, haha and we went to the gun shop, and i know he wanted me to pick out a pistol, haha cause he wanted one too, but we don,t need one,. cliff has en so we can use his any time we want, well anyways i found this cool new voice box that has turkey calls on it. the yelp, the clackin somethin else. we also got the little speaker tht goes with it and it has a long cord. well jack hooked it up to a BIG speaker, put it in back of the tree. mick cliff tiger and alex and little justin, finally came. jack had the turkey caller set up on the table so when he set there all he ahd to do was press the button. well little justin, who just turned 8, was just a lookin to see what was around and what was his. i told hin santa must of forgot his sack ahd those things in there were his. he couldn,t wait. haha so he went to git his presents out the sack, and the minute he touched the bag, jack turned that yelp on. haha well, justin jumped back.eyes wide hollars what,s that??? what,s that! he,s standin thee wonderin now, mouth open, what,s goin on with this bag, haha waht,s in it?? he says,and he strarted scratchin his head, haha then tried it again,. jack turned it on again, and jumped back again, haha this time really scratchin his head, well, he figured theres somethin wrong here, so starts lookin round and found there was a speaker there and he found it. hah i know what it is he says, so he grabbed his bag, but still not trustin the bag, he pulled everythin out as quick as he could lookin to see the bottom watvhin so nothin grabbed his fingers, ahha so cute, but i never see a kid tke the presents out of a big bag so quick in all my life, includin my boy cliff, haha he was still thinkin there was somethin in the bag through. it all haha good sport he was though, cute little cuss. haha he found a big tiger in the bottom of that bag. haha, and we got this all on the video camara. haha well anyways, ya know i hope you guys don,t do what i did. i forgot we,re not suppose to use electronic devices fer turkeys in vermont. we got home and membered. so before ya by one make sure you can, we,re gonna have to tkae em back i guess. unless we can use em elsewhere, but we can use it fer deer and coyote. jack went on line ndordered one.fer small game. has fawn, fox, squirell that,s fer the coyote. you guys heard of em yet?? so we,ll do that. hope everybody had a good one. later we did!! [Smile] esoecially my jokester!! haha.
[signature]
I never had a good joke, but now I do. The silver tinsel on the mirror sound like a fun prank to try.

Thanks
[signature]
[Sad]TRUCE?????????
[signature]
[Smile]MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM US. TO YOURS LATER[Smile]
[signature]