Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvation
I haven't posted on here for a few years so I hope I do this right.

I have taken the family to starvation reservoir twice in the past week. We have done really well. 15 fish the first time and 25 fish the second time with a bunch more on that we couldn't land. We were using power bait with just a sinker, split shot and a small treble hook. Any more on the line and the fish tended to ignore it.

Just a suggestion, do not set your pole down or put it in a pole holder unless the holder is securely anchored and holds the pole tight. I have been swimming once already because the fish usually hit really hard and really quick.

Great time for the fam!!!
[signature]
thanks for the post ,looking to hit starvation my self over the 4th
[signature]
GREAT looking fish +1 on the secure pole had a catfish take my girlfriends pole into the water at utah lake. the pole wasn't made of gold so it wasn't worth getting in the muddy UL water haha
[signature]
[quote schfifty5iv]GREAT looking fish +1 on the secure pole had a catfish take my girlfriends pole into the water at utah lake. the pole wasn't made of gold so it wasn't worth getting in the muddy UL water haha[/quote]

Yeah, after I went into the water I realized I had gone in for a 15 dollar Spider-Man pole. My son was really happy and I made his day, but ruined a wallet and now I question my decision making abilities.
[signature]
Great report, and on the pole save itwas for a kid so it makes it all worth it.
[signature]
Were you fishing by the highway? Im not very familiar with starvation;and can you rent boats there?
[signature]
Yes, we were right under the highway. As for boats, I don't know the answer to that, we were on the bank. Sorry about that.
[signature]
No boat rentals at Starvation.
Thanks for the info.
[signature]