Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walker Lake Update 12/26
[cool] Hey what's up fellas? Happy Holidays to ya. I just wanted to let Southernman and Nighthawk and any other of you Nevada fisherman know that Walker is hot right now. My stepdad who lives in Fallon told me that he was at Barlow Bay (on west side of lake next big bay down from Sportsmans Beach boat launch) fishing from shore with two other buddies and they caught 45 fish in just a few hours on Black with white dot spoons (either Blue Fox Tor-P-Do's, or Sierra Special Spoons). The Cutthroats were all in the 2.5-3lbs 11 oz. was the biggest one, but nothing smaller that 2.5 lbs!

Just thought I'd let yall know about that. My stepdad has a website/tackleshop that isn't the most professional looking site out there, but the info on it is killer! This is the address, if you want to read his reports for Northern Nevada: www.wescraigs.net

Happy Fishing. Tomorrow I'm headed up to Causey Res. in Utah to catch some Kokanees and Splake Trout through the ice. It's snowing like mad here in Salt Lake! Got about 12-13 inches so far in the front yard and it ain't supposed to let up till tomorrow.[pirate]
[signature]