Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fattty chunk tiger pv 7-9-14
caught this lil young pup with my wife and kids , water temps are hot so please please make sure you have the proper release gear to grow more bigguns like this, without proper gear fish like this would be non existent
thanks [inline muskie.jpg]
[signature]
Hey, a fish that looks that huge next to your big a-- must be big [Wink]

Did you get a length? 48?
[signature]
Wow, what a monster, looks to be at least a 50 incher, thanks for sharing the pic.
[signature]
Again nice fish and especially Cyn netting it. Have to give credit to the net lady!!!
[signature]
Wow! Nice tiger for sure!
[signature]
Well played, and as Kory said.... yeah.

So why didn't you have your kid hold it up? [crazy]

Big Dawg Days of summer alrighty! Wonder how the new plants are taking.
Really nice tiger, way to go![cool]
[signature]
Tank! Congrats that's one big tiger.
[signature]
Looks like you caught the lake MONSTER !!
[signature]
looks like u pullled her out of some deep water! well done sir
[signature]
Way to go Bryce, great picture.
[signature]
[#484848]Good fish ...... Pretty soon, the little one in the picture will be holding one like that, and you will be in the background.[/#484848]
[signature]
Curious to hear what the length was. Helluva fish!

So I was talking to a few guys just today about the age class that was in pineview right now. I wouldn't hate hearing your thoughts about it. The consensus was there is a bit of a gap of middle aged fish. There seems to be the big ones and small ones but the ones in between are scarce.

Nice going again on a great fish!
[signature]
man that is a great catch you boy looks a little worried being that close to the business end[cool]
[signature]
Holy COW! Is that your largest so far? Nothing like making fishing memories with the family.[Smile]
[signature]
I'm not quite sure what to say other than "WOW!!!"
[signature]
DAAAMN! Thats what i like to see. NICE FISH!
[signature]
thanks for all the kind words, that fish was a slob and measured 46" i thought i had my 50" by how fat she was!!! Well yesterday I did it again! took my 3 yr old aisea and my 2 yr alaina out for a trip with dear ole dad and guess what, we put 2 more in the net and broke my pb again with a 47.5" hawg! my daughter was scared and crying while my son snapped some pics.. Epic week of fishing in my ole school bass tracker formerly known as the " silver bullet"...

As far as age class at pv it seems there are many fish in the 36-44" havent caught any under 26" so there is a gap in age classes however there are bigger fish 44-48" fish showing there faces[inline "47.5 inch tanker.jpg"]
[signature]
Nice! Inside the marina at the boat slip...?
[signature]
Fish was caught on the outer tires and my boat drifter into the slips and I broke a rod during the shiz show..
[signature]