Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any given Sunday
[size 2] Ups and downs. Some good teams lost this weekend and some good teams won. Some teams hopes for playoffs were smashed while other clinched homefield advantage ( Not Rams[unsure] )[/size]

[size 2] I am interested to see how Warner will do if he starts the first game in playoffs. He is well rested and his injuries should of healed nicely. He did lead them to a Superbowl win before.[/size]

[size 2] But will Bulger lay down? Doubt it.[/size]

[size 2] Eagles looking good and Green Bay destroyed Denver. I guess only time will tell.[Wink][/size]
[signature]
Green Bay should feel proud that beat our practice squad. Different story against the Colts this Sunday. Brett Favre should send the Cardinals his bonus for making the playoffs. Would have been great to see Green Bay play like they did just to go home afterwards.
[signature]
Personally, I don't think GB cared who they beat (shallacked). You are absolutely right, they should feel grateful to Arizona. I'm not a GB fan but they are playing some solid ball right now.. I like Denvers chances this year, I really don't think that the Colts are going to be the true test though.. The true test is going to come from the NFC in the last game of the season.. By the way, is Portis gonna start this weekend? I think he's gonna be the key. Whatta you think Catman??
[signature]
Everybody's healthy and he is going to start. Couple doses of Portis and than a couple doses of Griffin. I think the big test will come next week in New England. Visiting teams not scoring too many points there.
[signature]
Green Bay played good knowing they had to win and Denver just rested their starters knowing it didn't matter. I think Denver will beat Indianapolis. Manning has never won a game worth anything.

I hope Tennessee beats Baltimore. Then we can see Tennessee play KC and Denver at New England. If Denver could beat New England (I really doubt they could no matter how bad they beat Indy) then they would definately be the team to beat.

The AFC has all the great playoff games.

The NFC doesn't look so great. Dallas at Carolina? Seattle at Green Bay? I can't see Seattle playing well at Green Bay and Dallas may have beat Carolina at home during the season, but they didn't play well Sunday and haven't beat anyone good on the road this year. So that would make it Green Bay at St. Louis and Carolina Philly. GB at Stl would be a good game only because it's at St. Louis, but Carolina at Philly is going to be a blow out.

I predict New England at Philly. That could be a great Super Bowl.
[signature]
woooo hoooo, go Titains..[cool][cool]!!!

hope they go in kickin butts and takin names....
[signature]
This week everyone seems to be healthy and will play. Portis could have played against Green Bay but why bother risking an injury when the game was pretty much irrelevant for Denver anyway? I don't think it takes away from the momentum at all, we didn't expect to win with all our reserves in anyway. By the way, can I just say that Kanell sucks and we really need to look at a better secondary for quarterback. All it takes is to remove Plummer from the game and everything changes.

I think we'll beat Indy again. New England is the team to beat. That will be the real test. Not worried about anyone else, including Kansas City. I won't worry about the NFC yet, not gonna look that far ahead. We got bigger fish to fry in the AFC first.
[signature]
Ahh...the minnesota vikings....I should just give up on them right now, after they let the entire season go down the drain with 0 seconds on the clock. But I cant give up on them, because who knows they just might be 100% better next season. It probably wont happen, but I gotta have hope!
[signature]
At least you had something to celebrate there buddy. Just look at what happened to my Pathetic Niners!!! They are living it up in choke city right now.
[signature]
Don't forget the Faiders, I mean Raiders[laugh] bye bye Callahan. Let's see who they bring in. Maybe Jimmy Johnson?[shocked][crazy]
[signature]