Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for land to target shoot around Moscow
Hello,

*I hope this is the right place to post this.

I've recently relocated to Moscow from Lewiston and am looking for a landowner who has some land in the area that they would allow a responsible guy to shoot on. I'm looking to mostly target shoot.

I know about the Troy gun club but they don't allow any rifles over .22 caliber from what I understand.

I can pay a land-use fee or trade with labor. I'll even take my chance at some varmints if you let me! I grew up on a farm so I know what land owners expect.

Thanks and good luck steelhead fishing this fall!
[signature]
I lived in Moscow for many years before moving to Utah a year and a half ago. When I wanted to shoot I would go out to Vassar Meadows you can get there by driving east out highway 8 then turning left onto highway 9 just before Deary drive a few miles turn right onto Mica Mountain Road crossing a small bridge over the old railroad right of way, drive a mile or two then turn onto Vassar Meadow Road go past the houses and continue into the forest a short way in you will come to a road that splits to the right about a hundred yards down that road there will be a large open hill on the right that I liked to shoot at. also you can just continue on Vassar Meadow road and find other spots to shoot it will eventually come back out on hwy 8 near Boville. I hope this helps good shooting.
[signature]