Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willow 8/17/14
[cool]My fishing buddy from calif. came out for fun and fishing. Dale(aka sealfish) and I hit the water just at gray light. We start a slow troll upriver and Dale gets smacked. I see this happening in front of me as the striper hits his AC plug three times before hooking up. Nice fight and 9lbs4oz. Wanting to stay around we go back towards the truck to drop off the fish. Sure enough Dale hooks up again and pulls in a nice 7lbs2oz. striper. I still haven't had a bite. We play around the hatchery area and then head up river. Right around mm53 Dale hooks up again as we are talking. The rod goes bendo and he is on. A nice fight and another striper 9lbs8oz hits the game clip. He just can't get a DD. I finished of the day with zero but it was fun watching Dale finally hook up at willow and in a multiple way.
[signature]
Very nice! Looks like the males are schooling up near willow. Fun times when u get into a school of fish like that.
Congrats!
[signature]
Willow was great but Mead was brutal! Thanks for everything nice to finally get into some decent Willow action. Fish were long and skinny though, I think they miss their feedings. Should have been DD's easy.

I'll be back

soon
[signature]
Two in a day is always nice. Thanks for sharing guys. I might go down there this afternoon.
[signature]
Awesome man! That's a helluva day at Willow!
[signature]
[cool]Yeah, Dale can't wait to come back. I may be going back on Friday .
[signature]