Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a crappie view
Hit the "secret spot" for a crappie day of fishing... between two of us, we managed to only pull in somewhere from 75-100. Kept our limits for a fish taco feast tonight.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the site IDL2F, for a guy that doesn't like to fish, you do pretty good[Wink]. Thanks for posting your report and pics. What was your largest crappie?
WH2
[signature]
WH2, I have no clue did not put a tape to it, but that's your standard 5 gallon bucket lid so maybe 9-10 inches I'm not so sure lol
[signature]
Thats about what I figured, from the sounds of the numbers you caught, it should be good ice fishing up there this coming Winter, maybe I'll hit it this Fall[Wink].
[signature]
Hey Curt, When you get ready to head up there, give me a shout. I have only caught one Crappie in Utah, and lost it at the boat before I could get it in the net.
More than willing to share whatever costs you think fair.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Sure, as long as you can go Monday-Thrusday[Wink].
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]. . . it should be good ice fishing up [#005028]"there"[/#005028] this coming Winter and once they stop charging to launch, maybe I'll hit it this Fall[Wink].[/quote]

Shhhh - secret spot, did you miss that Curt? Stepping awful close to hotspotting dontcha thinks?

Just giving you carp. I can make my own guesses.

Tin Can man - I've had some luck finding Crappie along the Bear, even out in Cutler. I might be able to offer some ideas, but it can be hit or miss, but when you find one, there's usually more waiting. Don't think they run solo so much as your eyes do.

[inline "Secret Spot.jpg"]