Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Las Vegas Snow?????
JUst wanted to let everyone know that it did snow in Las Vegas.

[Image: lvsnow.jpg]
[signature]
[size 2]That's crazy! I've been there when it was really cold and raining but no snow. Sleet, hail and everything else but no snow.[/size]
[signature]
yeah not just in the foothills either . .. im in the middle of town 2100 feet and we got inches of wet snow . . .

crazy [shocked]

sm
[signature]
I just back from trying to get to work. The snow at the test site is alot worse. SO I guess I am home for today. Here are some more pictures of vegas and the surrounding areas.

[Image: snow5.jpg]

[Image: snow3.jpg]

[Image: redrock1.jpg]

[Image: snow2.jpg]
[signature]
do you have to work tomorrow . . ??? i think im going to the quail creek pond . . . last day on the license and all that, lets each take a limit home!

sm
[signature]
Here's a short video I took. You need Real Player, Win. Media Player doesn't work. My fingers are crossed first attempt at uploading. Disreguard, that video wouldn't work. I did get a lot of pictures thou. As soon as I sort through them I'll try to drop them here.
[signature]
[size 5]Annnnnntiiiiiiicipaaaaaaation. [/size]

[size 5]Darn I was wondering if anyone else saw snow! You know how they all say Snow in Las Vegas. You got to be kidding!![cool][cool][cool] JUst wait it will be sunny and hot next week.[crazy][crazy][/size]
[signature]
Saw it, I woke my daughter up at 5:30 so she could see it. Later after breakfast her and I built a snowman, rather pathetic looking but it was a snowman. Haven't had much snow man building practice.
[signature]
email me the .avi or .mov file, ill make it work

sm
[signature]
That's just it, if it was a *.avi or *.mov I think I could get it to work but it's a *.3gp. It's an extension used by Nokia that the lastest and greatest Real Player can read. From the Desktop it plays just fine but from the internet not so fine. I'm downloading Quicktime to see if I can change it to *.mov, *.avi was a no go with Win media player.
I'm away from my laptop right now, it has some Nokia software that might help.
As soon as I get it you'll get it.

Once again disregard, Quicktime worked. When I get back to my laptop I'll post them.

Take care,
[signature]
[url "http://www.angelfire.com/pro/nokia3650_3/3gp_to_avi.html"]http://www.angelfire.com/pro/nokia3650_3/3gp_to_avi.html[/url]

theres a how to + free program

tony
[signature]
So Southernman, have ever seen that sign that says "You have reached the end of the internet"

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
[signature]