Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Fellow Tubers!!!
[size 3]I would just like to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year. Hope we all have a good 2004 and catch lots of fish.

Please don't drink and drive or tube!!![/size]
[signature]
[cool][size 1]And a happy new years wish from the Arizona connection.[/size]

[size 1]I am sure that your admonition to drink responsibly and drive safely is not only prompted by the fact that you might be the one to have to clean up the mess. Have fun on duty at the Rose Parade.[/size] [font "Times New Roman"][size 5]New Years Resolutions I Can Live With [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]10. Read less. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]9. I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]8. Stop exercising. Waste of time. More Time on the Sofa [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]7. Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]6. Procrastinate more. Let's start this tomorrow, OK [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]5. Go fishing a lot more. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]4. Start being superstitious. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]3. Spend more time at work. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]2. Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]1. Get into Debt. I didn't spend enough this past Christmas! [/size][/font]
[signature]