Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOT A NEW ICE SHACK NEED HELP
[Smile]HI i live in wyoming and i bought a new eskimo quickflip II deluxe ice shack but i can't find a travel cover for it and if you have one for sale or know where i can get one please let me know THANK YOU TRFISHIN
[signature]
[center][url "http://www.marinegeneral.com/acatalog/Online_Catalog_Eskimo_Accessories_63.html"][Image: travel-cover.jpg][/url][/center][center]Cover for Quick Flip II Deluxe $59.99[/center] [center]click on the pic for your cover.[/center]
[signature]
[Smile]hi davetclown thanks for the info. i will call them and see if they have one still avaliable for sale

THANKS AGAIN

TRFISHIN
[signature]
have you been out on the ice yet ? any fish ?[Smile]
our ice went away after a warm rainstorm a day ago . 6" gone overnight ![mad]
[signature]
[Smile]hey lonehunter i went ice fishing on rockport res. in utah yesterday and caught some perch and some small rainbows pretty good day. trfishin
[signature]
i cought a few 7" perch on new years day myself ! then it rained during the night and made the little ice that was left unsafe , i should be able to get back out by the weekend .
you heading back out soon ?
[signature]
[Smile]hey lonehunter i'm hoping to get back out ice fishing this weekend for some more perch. thanks trfishin
[signature]
well i got stuck working this weekend , i'm bummed !

i'll be hitting the ice about tuesday , hopefully i'l have a new camera by then , i'll be able to post a few picks from my area .

next month is "tip up town" at houghton lake , big event . i'm going to enter in on the ice fishing contests there .
[signature]
Hi lonehunter made it out ice fishing with a friend today for perch and rainbows down in utah but we didn't get to fishing until about 12:00pm and fished until 4:00pm i had a fair size rainbow in the hole then he got off and my friend only had one bite. it was really slow fishing but it was a nice day and i got to try my new ice shack out for the second time sure is nice just still looking for that eskimo quickflip II deluxe ice shack cover for it. hope to get out fishing one day this week for some perch but at another lake. nice hearing from you

TRFISHIN
[signature]