Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014/2015 Ice Fishing Contest.
Seems like it's about time to start signups for this years contest (if there is going to be one).

Not sure who wants to go at it again, but I'm in if we do one.
[signature]
You're probably right sir!

I don't mind doing it again unless somebody else wants to take the helm - and if somebody else does want to do it, please speak up, I'm not trying to be a ball hog... [Smile]

I would like to get more people involved though. I'm not really sure how to do that. I'd enter myself, but I'm an out-of-stater now so this is the only way I can participate... Maybe if we lowered the entrance fee? I don't know. But I'd certainly be open to ideas if anybody has any.
[signature]
I'd like to get more people involved also. But like you said, I'm not sure how.

The entrance fee doesn't seem to be prohibitive IMO. Seems like it was $15? If you can't afford $15 to enter in the contest for the proceeds to go to charity, then maybe you can't afford to fish. Just my 2 cents. Cost about 3x that to make one trip to Cascade and back from the Boise area. That's not much, and again, it's for charity.

But I'm good with whatever is decided.
[signature]
I'd be very interested and would volunteer to help in any way I could.
TinMan
[signature]
We now have 2 discussions which is awesome! One here and one on the main, but either way I am all for it! Good to see you in print hnh!
[signature]
So far it looks like it will be easy to finish in the top 5 .
[signature]