Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answer to many questions
I know I keep talking up SUP's but this can also be mounted in a Yak.
[url "http://wavejet.com/"]http://wavejet.com/[/url]

Plus with all the tooners and tubers on BFT this forum is dead. What's up?
[signature]
This is a great forum, but yeah...it has been kind of dead. I have been on this forum under a couple of different names, because the site didn't recognize my user name and password...so I had to change them.

I have gotten a lot of great advice here, and have tried to contribute at times. For instance, under my old name I wrote a review of the Scadden Renegade from a spin fisherman's point of view.

I don't take a camera with me when I fish, so I can't post pictures or videos. I could write some narratives of my fishing outings, but without pictures they wouldn't be very interesting to other forum members.

If I have experience on a topic, I'll try to respond if someone seeks help. But sometimes others respond before I do and I don't want to be repetitive. Recently bambam75 (I think that was his name) sought help. By the time I saw his post, others had already thoroughly answered his questions. I had nothing really different to offer.

I continue to fish a lot in California with my Renegade. It's a great forum, and when I have something to offer, I won't hesitate to do so.
[signature]
I guess I should have looked when I watched the video but did you notice how long it would go on a charge? I think the reason a lot of these boards are dead is because most of the tooners and tubers post on their state board. Members that don't have active state boards, post on these boards.
[signature]
It doesn't say on the battery. A concern for sure.
I suppose you are right on the forum, but I miss the tooner/tubers that use to frequent this one.
[signature]
Oh well, at least with a paddle board, you can paddle back if need be, a little tougher on a boat or toon[Wink].
I think it is like a lot of boards, our older members are just moving on and the newer members haven't found these boards. [Sad] Hopefully in time they will, I know I point new members to these boards all the time but few post, after they introduce themselves.
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]It doesn't say on the battery. A concern for sure.
I suppose you are right on the forum, but I miss the tooner/tubers that use to frequent this one.[/quote]

I haven't been to this board much this yeaer since I wasn't able to get my toon out this year.[:/] Hopefully next year.
[signature]
I was never much of a contributor here, since I never really got my inflatables off the beach.
I got something else and stuck with it all season.
But I've suffered knee damage this Sept, and surgery is just passed.
Odds are good I'll be back in the 'toon come next season.

I would hate for this group to just fade out. The first place I thought of when I re-considered the toon was this one.

I have noticed on other forums that people come and people go. It's hot for awhile, then it ebbs, and eventually it turns on.
Another thought is that this is a seasonal activity for most. His time of year a slowdown is likely.
[signature]