Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2004 Predictions

Hey there guys,

What are your predictions for 2004 for the freshwater board?

Unlimited!!

JapanRon
[signature]
Well, I predict that I will catch a fish sometime this next year. Hopefully.

Take care,
David
[signature]
I predict that I will catch a state record fish.
[signature]
[Tongue][size 1]I predict that my float tube will get wet in addition to my fishing lines. Will I catch anything? Hopefully only that which will be at the end of my hooks![/size]
[signature]
I predict that I will get to meet Tommy face to face and that my float tube will not have a chance to dry off.
[signature]
hey dave, i predictin me jack louie are goin on the motorcycle, tent fishin poles t

to the clyde river this summer and i,m gonna catch a big steelehead!!!!!! can,t wait. [Smile]
[signature]
I PREDICT I WILL GET A STATE RECORD FISH , A NEW CAMERA ,NEW WADERS , AND GET THE BOATS OUT ON THE WATER WERE THEY BELONG .
[signature]
[size 1][cool]Hi there guest. [/size]

[size 1]Wow what a photo opportunity. Would have loved to see those pics. Bet that one of them would have won you a photo prize from one of the on-line sites. No kidding, I have won 3 already. Like $50 worth of photo paper from the Burlington Paper people. [/size]
[signature]
Hey there johnincolorado it is good to hear from you again. It sounds like you are ready for one of those binocular/digital cameras. They take great pictures from as close as 40' away all the way up to the end of your imagination. Hope you had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.
[signature]
hey i saw your camera at wally world in the photo department , went to the hunting debt. and saw the regular binoculars for the same price .
i'de get the digital for sure !
thanks for the tip .
[signature]

Hey there lonehunter,

When that baldeagle at Catalina Island saw a calico bass being thrown back and it lept off a 300 high cliff to swoop down, with talons extended, to pluck it off the surface of the ocean, I knew I had to get a camera I didn't have to worry about getting stolen off the cattleboat.

That's why I bought that 1 1/2 x 4 inch bell and howell cam---era. The, in the box, $18 one!

JapanRon
[signature]
Good ole Wallys World. They are getting to have more and more selection lately. I need to start looking for another digital camera. I need one with a flash on it. I have started to to more night fishing and need to get pics of my fishys to post.
[signature]
me too ! with a timer on it so i can take a pic of myself with the fish . fishingirl hates it when i wake her up at night to take a pic of me and my catch of the day , er , night !lol !
i'll let you know if i find a bargin .
[signature]
I predict a bunch of braggards telling us fishy stories about the one that got away.

I predict braggards with pics to backup their story.

I predict myself in the latter group (for a change).
[signature]