Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2004 catalog
any body get their bass pro shop master catilog in the mail yet,

got mine the other day, reminds me of the 1965 sears catilog. Had to use a pry bar to get it out of the box.

if it gets cold this winter, after the phone book goes I can use it as a 10 hour log on the fire.[angelic][angelic][angelic]

just in case you did not catch my drift, that thing is huge!!!!
[signature]
I have to agree with you there dave. Thats the biggest catolog I've seen. It has like 767 pages or somthing like that. That just might have to go after the phone book lol.
[signature]
Hey Dave, If you need I could send you some of the Los Angeles phone books. Those could be like a 24 hr log for the fire place or pot belly stove.
[signature]
Got mine, I keep in the bathroom so I have plenty of reading material.
[signature]
HOW'D YA ORDER IT ?
[signature]
any one who ever perchased from them is placed on their mailing list. we receive a couple seasonal catalogs during the year, and once a year we get the master catalog.

you will have to go to their web site and get on their list or just buy something small and that will put you on their mailer.
[signature]
Heres a link to there website to order a catalog: [url "https://ssl.basspro-shops.com/catalog_request/index.cfm"]BPS Catalog[/url]
[signature]
Thanks for the link! I'm not quite ready for the Master catalog so I'm just getting the Angler's catalog. Hehe. I better make some room for when they send me the big one next year!
[signature]
hey dave, does our bft have a catalog, or magizine they sell stuff out of.?? if they don,t we ought to put one out!! we,ll have all of us in there talkin bout our forums and everybody in it and tellin their stories and jokes and what best lures we got, and how we fish, and you can sell your new leads and some of the other boys too got stuff. how,d that be?? wouldn,t that be cool??[Smile][Wink]and the classifieds too!! huh??? and our pictures too! jack and louie, haha
[signature]
no, we dont have a printed catalog just a web page

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/bigfish_gifts.htm"][size 1]BFT Gift Shop[/size][/url]
[signature]
wouldn,t it be cool though?? haha [Smile][Wink][Wink]
[signature]