Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curt69 Contest Fish!
Curt69 Please enter your fish in this thread.

Good luck!
[signature]
Henry's 17" Brooke caught on white paddle bug .
[signature]
Looks fun! 17 sounds good to me.
[signature]
Gosh I love those Henry's brookies. Nice job Curt.
[signature]
I had very hard time getting a picture . Does anyone have a tip on how to get them to stop flopping . Every time I get the tape set up he would flop . I caught a nice 20" cutthroat but did not enter him because I think I can do better and didn't want to keep him on the ice long enough to get a picture if I was not going to keep him .
[signature]
Only way I know is to wait for them to die. It's tough if you are throwing them back.
[signature]
I agree but at Henry's if you keep 2 your done for the day .
[signature]
The board I use works pretty well. It seems once I get them off the ice they flop very little. It's just a plastic raingutter water disperser. Something like seven dollars from lowes. You can see it in last years comp pictures. I'll have some up soon from this year once my thread is posted. Just got my money in yesterday. Love the brookies up there. Beautiful
[signature]
That is true. At Henry's, I generally only keep them if they are really big, or a Brookie. I love to smoke the Brookies. I just have a hard time keeping them lit. [Wink]
[signature]
The brookies are the best eating fish . Bright red meat .
[signature]
Cutthroat 20 " tiger jig with meal worm
Henry's . Am I leaving anything out ?
[signature]
Looks good to me. 20 it is. I'm glad I get to look at your guys' pictures. I won't be walking on water any time soon. It's 50 degrees here right now...[pirate]
[signature]
Nice fish Curt, how is the ice holding up with all the warm weather?
[signature]
The ice was great yesterday 12+ inches and no slush . I will be out again tomorrow and will report when I get back . The ice and parking lot are very slick .
[signature]