Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your New Years Resolutions???
You don't have to share any of them that may be too personal. Just the general ones.

Think more in the lines of promised for your health, fishing, or whatever.
[signature]

Hi there TubeN2,

To the best of my ability, I hereby resolve to:

1) Fish More.
2) Read More about Fishing.
3) Have More Discussions on Fishing.
4) Think More about Fishing.
5) Shop for, but not buy, More Fishing Stuff.
6) Have More Dreams Including Fishing.
7) Write More about Fishing.
8) Make more buddies the Fish.
9) Build a Website for a Fishing Club I am President of.
10) Take care of all the other little things that might hinder the execution of the above.

JapanRon
[signature]
[cool][size 1]Simply to do more fishing and lower my golf handicap. Also to install my new motor on my float tube.[Tongue][/size]

[size 1][/size]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2146;]
[signature]
I want to say on December 31 2004, that I have caught every game fish species in the State of Utah!!! I am close, but have a few more to go.
[signature]
To try and fish a different lake and species in our state every weekend. Take my young nephews out more often,and to teach the 28 year old stepson to tie his own lures on.
[signature]
[cool][size 1]Well, I started of with some simple stuff...like finding a cure for cancer, and maybe AIDS while I was at it. I added in bringing about world peace and solving the problems of hunger and poverty. Next on the list was developing a new fuel that was cheap and efficient and would never run out.[/size]

[size 1]As I contemplated that list, I realized that I had really not challenged myself. Drill. Piece of cake. No brainers. I needed to come up with something that required serious effort and that would provide the maximum exertion on my part to obtain.[/size]

[size 1]Then, in a blinding flash of light, it came to me. I should go fishing more. Now I have a challenge.[/size]

[size 1]Seriously, with all the responsibilities of caring for my parents in my home, and some of the other restrictions on our time and resources, we have not found time or made time to do what we enjoy most...FISHING. I have not added up the trips and tallied the results from last year yet, but I already know that I fished less than any other year of my life...going back to my early days as a kid in Idaho.[/size]

[size 1]Even before New Years, TubeBabe and I got out some maps and started making a list of places we planned to hit this year...and trying to start a calendar to fit everything in.[/size]

[size 1]We potentially face some more hurdles this year, but by establishing goals and writing them down, I am sure we have a better shot at getting in more fishing than if we just waited for things to happen on their own. Even if we sometimes have to settle for "Plan B", we will still be on the water a lot more in '04. (Hey, that kinda rhymes.)[/size]
[signature]
To get more kids interested in fishing and camping. To help teach them to respect the great outdoors and the rewards it can give when you do.
[signature]
1. To be a better husband.

2. To be a better father.

3. To fish my guts out!

4. To grow closer to my dad. He got a boat.

5. To fish my guts out.
[signature]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=89617"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=89617[/url]
[signature]
I resolve to complain less about all the stupid little things that go wrong, and concentrate on all the great things in my life.
[signature]
To be a better husband

To be a better father

to lose about 50lbs

To start fishing a lot more
[signature]
To break the state largemouth bass record!!![Smile]
[signature]
Somebody is going to make sure that you keep your resolution.
[signature]
this isnt so much a resolution but more of a goal. i want to catch a yellowtail and a seabass over 30#

joe
[signature]
Is that somebody you tubeN2[Wink]? Well with all the largemouths that I caught over 6lbs last year, I am bound to get one over 8lbs 7.5 ounces this year!! I have those bass down to a science now lol![Smile]
[signature]
Move to Tennesse, home of my new favorite foot ball team [sly]
[signature]
Hey BassmasterND, I don't know if I can personally make you stick to your resolution, but I do know that I can monitor your success by the pics that you post on the site from your fishing reports. I can't wait for the spring fling myself.
[signature]
Hey tubeN2, I'll try to get the guys that I go fishing with to take some quality pictures! Last year's pictures didnt turn out too good[unimpressed]! You'll have to post some of those 10+ pounders. That'd be cool to see!
I cant wait for all this ice to melt up here!!
[signature]
I am trying to work on some fresh ones for this year. I will be glad to post them as they arrive.
[signature]