Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any PORT ARANSAS fishers out there?
If you have fished out of Port Aransas TX. by surf, jetty, pier, your boat or charter. Let's hear about it. The message board is full of good places to catch fish But I can not find one for the great Port A area. Let's let them know about the great adventures and fabulus community. Don't forget the best fishing for the family adventure I can find at great prices. If some one wants a link to other events at Port A send me an E-mail and what you are looking for and I will get the link for you. ( be it for directions, Businesses, places to stay, charters of many types, entertainment, local events or any thing you can think of) ssor@bright.net<br><br>Texas gulf cost fisher.
This post shows that every one in Port Aransas is out fishing. I posted it almost 2 weeks ago and it looks like others would like to know what is going on there also as it has been viewed numerous times. PLEASE post any info on the current fishing in Port A that you can.<br> If some one wants to learn how to make a living building sand castles, go to Port Aransas for the first weekend of April. They have the sand sculpturs there for the SANDFEST. Lots of activitys for young and old alike.<br><br>Texas gulf cost fisher.