Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40 Lb. Bull Red and more
For the last several days we've been smoking the Big Reds. We landed and released a 40, a 37, 34, 33, 2 28's and tons of 25 pound redfish. We also got limits on keeper reds too.

Pics below.

The guy without the shirt on fell in the water, and came up without his fishing pole, and the Captain that I am, I told him, "You better get back down there and get that pole", he did.

[Image: image_zps9ebd8201.jpg]

This crew was alot of fun, can't wait until they come back again.

[Image: image_zpsaba6bcc8.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsbce833ce.jpg]

LIVE ACTION!!!

[Image: image_zps6e9eabe4.jpg]

There he is, the Diver,,,,

[Image: image_zps6c04cb7f.jpg]

The 2nd morning with this crew.

[Image: image_zps09a9c42e.jpg]

I was booked on Thursday and their offshore trip got cancelled, so when they called me, I told them we could make an evening trip. It was a sure enough Hard Hitting Trip.

[Image: image_zpsc0134158.jpg]

40 lb. Bull

[Image: image_zps6967821a.jpg]

There he is again, the Water Boy!!!

[Image: image_zpsaffdc33b.jpg]

Another beautiful keeper,

[Image: image_zps591b4c85.jpg]

This was the group I took the morning before with a beautiful Bull caught out of a crystal clear pond. These fish have beautiful colors.

[Image: image_zps6021199a.jpg]

This was from Wednesday, when Thomas called me and asked me to run his boat. He had an awesome 27' Calcutta Cat Boat. It couldn't get in most of my honey holes but we did what we could.

Best part about being a guide, I let them fish for the first 10 minutes and they caught nothing, I then walked to the bow, threw my first cast of the morning, and BAM! As soon as it hit the water! So I did what any good captain should do, handed off the rod.

At Venice Guide Service, I will force you to catch fish, even if I have to put them on the hook for you.

[Image: image_zps642ca053.jpg]

This is what happens when you cast too far off the bank, big Bull Black Drum.

[Image: image_zps67e950e7.jpg]

So until the next stretch is done, "See ya, wouldn't want to Be ya, cause I'm gonna Be Fishin"
[signature]