Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cascade, ID anyone?
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Several local icers are planning a trip to Cascade, ID in January to get into some really nice perch and trout. I'll be one of them. I will leave here on Tuesday, Jan 13th and return on Saturday, Jan 17th. I have a motel room booked with 2 beds but my original partner for the trip had to back out and none of the folks I fish with regularly want to go. So I'm looking for someone to share the trip with me. We will split the travel and lodging expenses but pay for our own food.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]
[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I will be driving my 2010 Chevy 2500HD and pulling a 2 Place trailer with one snowmobile. I can put another snowmobile or quad on the trailer if needed. I have a soft tonneau cover on the bed to keep the gear out of sight and out of the weather.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]
[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]So if you're interested in going with me, send me a PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call to discuss it further. My travel dates are firm due to other commitments that month.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
we may even have ice here in michigan by then..[angelic]

good luck, I will be looking forward to reading how your trip went
[signature]
So Bob, how did you trip go? If you don't mind me asking what was the total cost, trying to get an idea what a trip like that would cost, thanks.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]We didn't go because the ice up there was very poor. It's not looking real good for going in February either.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."