Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams
[size 2]First game Saturday. If they beat Carolina I think they will go to Superbowl. Win it? I hope but let's see if they make it there first and what AFC team there going up against[sly][/size]

[size 2] Denver was a big disappointment. I thought they would of put a better fight up than that.[unsure][/size]

[size 2] 4 games this weekend and that will thin out everything. In an unpredictable year of football when good teams and doing bad and bad teams doing good I feel the Rams fall in the middle and pose a real threat![Wink][/size]
[signature]
Tell me about it!!
[signature]
No real surprises in the playoffs. I knew Indianapolis had a chance, but I didn't think it would be a blow out. Carolina and Green Bay and Tennessee were all good winners. The AFC has the top 4 teams in it's conference and the NFC does too. So now the playoffs should produce some worthy Super Bowl teams.

New England and Philly is still my pick
[signature]
It's like LOR. Bring in Gondor and Rohan. ( Eagles and Rams ) this weekend![Wink] They have been sitting in wait....
[signature]
Rams are going nowhere. If the Panthers won against the Cowboy's defense, they will roll past the Rams.
[signature]
[size 2]Rams already beat Green Bay, Seattle, Ravens and Bucs this year. They also beat Titans in last Superbowl showdown. I would not rule them out. Warner is healthy and ready to play, only issue is will Bulger lay down for team.[/size]
[signature]
They also lost to S.F. and then Detroit. I wouldn't rule them out, but they still need to prove themselves. The beauty of the playoffs is that anything can happen..
[signature]
[size 2]Yes it can. This year has shown that. I mean the lions beat some good teams this year and teams like Denver who looked like a superbowl contender got blown out![/size]

[size 2] Anything goes.[/size]
[signature]
[Tongue] Farve is unstoppable !!! G.B VS N.E in the big game , G.B winning it all >34-17

I have spoken !! LOL
[signature]
wooo hooo, go Titans [cool]
[signature]
Better luck next year[sly]
[signature]
[size 2]Rams played good hard game. I could see the Panthers kicker missing from that distance but not Wilkens. [/size]

[size 2]That game could of been won twice by Rams. If Bulger kept ball on the ground instead of passing when they were on the 30yrd line which Panthers got interception and that 25 seconds they had before Wilkens missed kick. They had enough time for 2 more running plays and could of made a touchdown.[/size]

[size 2]But they tried and died and now it looks like Patriots are a shoe in for the superbowl.[/size]

[size 2]I am waiting to see what changes the Rams do next year. Warner is leaving and if Bulger cannot calm down and improve on interceptions they will have to dump him[unsure][/size]

[size 2]My season is over. like many other NFL fans, sucks. [/size]
[signature]
5th longest game in playoff history!![shocked] As hard fought as this game was, I felt that the Rams luck had to run out sometime. Carolina just kept letting your boys back into it. It'll be interesting to see how Rams rebound next season and how they iron out the QB issue. For now, you'll just have to pull up a chair next to the rest of us and watch someone else's team play. That's ok though, I saved ya a seat and a beer. cheers![Smile]
[signature]
[size 2]For a fan that game was an emotional rollercoaster! When Wilken kicked that kick he missed they showed it from the backside and it looked good![/size]

[size 2] I jumped up and yelled like a maniac only to see refs single " No Good "[shocked][/size]

[size 2] From the touchdown, to the two point converstion to the on-side kick recovery I thought they had it.[/size]

[size 2] But bad plays and missed opportunities killed them. I think they were matched pretty good otherwise.[/size]

[size 2] I went on oxygen after game[sly][/size]
[signature]
I told you the Rams and KC were pretenders.

New England and Philly with New England going all the way.

That was a great weekend of football. All the games were close.

I think Philly can take Carolina with Stephen Davis out and I think Indy will finally struggle against New England in the cold playing that Defense. Both games should be really good.
[signature]
[size 2]Rams made it to playoffs and won NFC WEST TITLE. That's the best they have done in awhile. I am proud of my boyz.[cool][/size]

[size 2]I just wish Warner would of came in with that 25 seconds left before they went into OT. I think Warner could of pulled a TD out and won it. But we will never no. [/size]

[size 2]Rams defense looked great during OT. Where were they earlier?[crazy][/size]
[signature]