Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have no fear....The TROUTCOMMANDER is here!
Greetings are extended to my long-appreciative fan base and welcome to all the new underlings who have yet to meet THEIR commander on this website. It has been quite a spell since you have had the pleasure of hearing wise counsel from your fearless leader. I am happy to report the fishing in the state is wonderful and at this time of year I am thankful for being able to continue to ply the waters of my home state. As you gear-up for ice season (and for those worthy apprentices who still fish the open waters of Flaming Gorge and Bear Lake), I feel it is my duty, as your commandant, to wish you the best for 2015 and ask that you practice safety during this challenging time of year. Although expendable, I ask that you do not risk your meager lives on unsafe ice simply to try to catch a fish. Although I have walked on thinner ice than many of you underlings, but it is not to be bragged about, nor should be attempted by the unskilled such as yourselves. My final thought on this New Year's Eve is to with you all a Happy New Year and keep striving to be like YOUR commander. You may now stand at ease. The TroutCommander.
[signature]
Nope, you're still the imposter. The original and respected UTTROUTCOMMANDER had more style, character, and wisdom in his sleep than you will have on your best day. Don't carry on.[frown]
[signature]
Someone been tippin the bottle abit this evening!
[signature]
Wow. You must be goooood!

Pffft.
[signature]
[quote Tarponjim]Nope, you're still the imposter. The original and respected UTTROUTCOMMANDER had more style, character, and wisdom in his sleep than you will have on your best day. Don't carry on.[frown][/quote]

Yeah, I think you are right. The original was indeed the UTTROUTCOMMANDER. This dude is probably an imposter. Too bad, I miss the old commander. Oh well.

Happy New Year all.
[signature]
Wow I sure feel better.
[signature]
what a gonad. chew on some rocky-mnt oysters buddy.
I wish to thank TROUTCOMMANDER for his very revealing post. And especially thank him for putting his user name in all caps. It makes it ever so much easier for me to completely ignore anything he ever posts again.
[signature]
Cmdrtigertrout might have something to say about this. LOL [bobWink]

Happy New Year all![cool]
[signature]