Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvation
Stopped by about 11:00am and fished Rabbit for two hours with no luck but we had only worms for bait and the fish didn't want them..
The ice was about 3" to maybe 4" at most but good ice, at the bridge we could see a little open water over by the north point as you leave Rabbit on the main lake..
We talked to another fisherman that had four trout, he said the bite was early and ended about 9:00am..
[signature]
Thanks for the update.
[signature]
Cowboy Up!
Is the whole lake frozen ?
[signature]
Thank you, I have been dieing of curiosity. Now I wish we went there instead of Rockport.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Might try it out this week. .
[signature]
any/ how much snow out that way
[signature]
Ya i would be curious how much snow is at the bridge area as well. With not a lot of snow to go by the dam is not fun at all.
[signature]
It looked like frost type snow on the ice about 1" deep and on the bank maybe 2" at most..
[signature]
Did you take your 4 wheeled submarine this time? [sly]
[signature]
No that has been dry-docked..[cool]
[signature]
So about 2" of now going down the deep rocky hill i'd be guessing as well?

Thank for the report bass rod at least [Smile]
[signature]
I told you starvation would be ready before DC! I drove past starvation Friday and it wa almost capped. That's crazy people fished it Sunday! There wasn't much snow at all on that slope south of the bridge though.. Just pull the old sled through thr dirt ha
[signature]
Ya your right lol. Dc is slowly icing by the south north and in the big coves. Ya I sure don't want to be dragging my gear on dirt and going no where up hill [Sad].
[signature]
Actually, there was people fishing the charlston area on saturday. I don't know how thick the ice was, but you wouldn't catch me out there just yet.
[signature]
Of all the years of ice fishing DC is about last to ice up next to Jordanelle..
[signature]
Thanks for the info[Wink].
[signature]