Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Fish Food Guys at Stonefly Meeting
[inline Capture.JPG]
[signature]
Crap, too bad it's a work night [mad]
[signature]
Sadly that is the problem for many. Layne and Scott go all out for these meetings and definitely get talent to show up.
Cheech and Curtis do most the fly tying shows so that is good news. Miss this show, there will be bunch more chances. That is what makes the Expos so awesome. Sit down to watch one tier tie, look across the table and see something else. WORTH the trip.
And we can't forget, the money's from these meetings and shows goes to improve our love for fishing.
[signature]
Yeah, Layne and Scott have had some great speakers come in, and I've been lucky to make the last few meetings but unfortunately I'll miss this one as well.

It's a fun location because you can enjoy drinks, snacks, or a nice dinner while listening to the speaker.

Really looking forward to the Wasatch Fly Tying Expo in a few months.
[signature]
ME TOOO!
[signature]
Is there any entry fee? Might end up going to it.
[signature]
No fee to attend and no one takes roll or anything like that. I went to my first meeting without being a member and then found it worth my time and money to support.

If you're going to attend with any regularity, I think they'd appreciate it if you joined. Stonefly Society is really a unit of Trout Unlimited so one fee gets you membership in both groups and the fee supports trout conservation both locally and nationally.

I think it was $35, but they had a special if you joined at the Wasatch Fly Tying Expo (which is sponsored by Stonefly Society). Don't know if that will be the case this year.
[signature]