Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
Fished Pineview today. Out from Cemetery point. Did well, me and my son caught 25 or so. Fished from 25' to 45', fish were moving around all day. Also, they moved up and down the water column....good ice(6") edge was rough though, needed a plank to get on. Used a kastmaster with a Ratfinke dropper...both tipped with mealworms...at times the flasher "redded" out due to the schools of fish....2 minutes later they would be gone. [bobhappy]
[signature]
Great job. Looks like you got into a good mess of fish. Thanks for tips and pics.
[signature]
Looks like a decent enough day. With this warmer weather I think the planks will be a must.
[signature]
Also fished Pineview yesterday with similar results. Didn't find the crappie until we moved further towards the point of cemetery point. I was using just a small orange fiskas ice fly tipped with a wax worm.
[signature]
How far out on the point did you go (and how close to shore)? I was probably closer to Browning Point than Cemetery by the time we finished. Thinking of heading up later today for some night fishing. Thinking if you were close to the point it might be easier access..

Thanks!
[signature]