Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Toho
Lake Toho <br>Fishing Report<br>by: Captain Chuck Matthews<br>March 03, 2002<br><br>Well, what’s new. What a winter record cold or record hot, calm water or the wind is blowing. Up down, Up down goes the weather. That makes for tough fishing. But the one thing about it once Mother Nature gets her act together the fishing is going to get great. Even with the bad whether, there are some big fish being caught. On Saturday I know of a 9 and a 12 pound coming in on shiners. Most of the fish being caught on artificial are coming off rattle traps in open water over hydrilla. Worms or plastic lizard fished slow in the sparse grass and flukes in the inside water in about 3 feet of water. You can also work a Carolina Rig in open water. Where you find hydrilla work it very slow. Also, when using flukes let the bait sink. They are hitting it on the drop.<br><br>Presentation of lures to the fish is one of the most important things to learn when fishing. To often I see people just throwing their bait out and reeling it in. Over the next few weeks, I will talk about how to work different baits and try to give a few pointers on how to use them. If you have any questions or would like to book a fishing trip, contact me at<br>CaptainChuck@centralfloridabassfishing.com <br><br>See ya next week,<br><br>Captain Chuck Matthews<br>Pro Bass Guide<br>A1 Action Bass Guides’ Professional Services<br>http://www.centralfloridabassfishing.com<br><br><br>Captain Chuck Matthews 800-936-7398<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by CaptainChuck on 03/03/02 11:42 AM.</EM></FONT></P>