Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
burnin ma' biscuts again !
opened the ol' paycheck today and "what the heck, it's short " !
hey there boss man , it's short !
nope , he says , your health insurance went up a little .
little , little is a few bucks , NOT DOUBLE !!!!!!
LETS SEE OVER A THIRD GOES TO ALL THOSE FORCED TAXES I PAY , AND NOW A THIRD GOES TO THE HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY !
GGGEEEEESSSSSSSEEEEEEMMMMMMM !
ANYONE GOT SOME WINNING MILLION DOLLER LOTERY NUMBERS FOR NEXT WEEK ? I WANNA BREAK EVEN BY THE END OF THE MONTH .

NEVER MIND , I'DE HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND I'LL PROBABLE HAVE TO BE PRE-APPROVED FOR A TRIP TO THE E.R.

MAYBE I COULD GET A MILLON DOLLER GRANT TO STUDY THE REACTIONS OF A OVERTAXED CITICEN IN THE GOOD OLD U.S.OF A. GETTING THE SHAFT AGAIN , I WOULDN'T HAVE TO LOOK FAR !

WELL ELECTIONS ARE COMMING UP SOON , I CAN BET I'LL HEAR MORE STUFF THAT WILL MAKE ME LAUGH IN THERE SPEECHES , LIKE "THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER "!
I WONDER IF PAT PULSON IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN ?
[signature]
hey bud I hear ya, my disability medicaid went up 20% and on top of that I cant get benifits now till I spend $600.oo insted of $400.oo last year. like I had the 400 from last year. what happened to bushes plan to make medicine affordable to every one. I guess what he ment to say was make it afordable to every one who could afford it...[sly]

I sure hope that bird in the bush squats and takes a dump while he is there.

dont ya just hate when some one takes pop shots at that old eagle before he gets a chance to squat in you wallet?
[signature]
[size 2] Hey I dropped the winning ticket for California lottery last Sat, if whoever won could return it I would appreciate it![crazy][sly][/size]
[signature]
yep it's basic economics , those that can least afford to fight the changes get it the most .[unsure]

those that can afford to fight it get the sweeter deal .[mad]

i'de sure like to meet the guy that sticks it to us all the time , i got an area behind the woodshed i'de like to show him [Wink] .
[signature]
hey , i found it , tried to cash it in too !
after all the taxes were taken out of the winnings they repoed my bus ticket home and kept my left shoe as collateral on the last nickel owed to them , lol !
[signature]
[size 2]Sounds about right. I won $30 million, took the cash which was $6 million but after taxes I got $100[unsure][/size]

[size 2] Then there was a $200 processing fee!! Now I owe the lottery!
( Just kidding[Wink])[/size]
[signature]
All I know is I'm praying[angelic] that my dad wins the $10 million from publishers clearing house!! Hey it could happen!!!![cool]
[signature]
I lost a milion dollar ticket, two weeks befor my disabling axident. ya wanna talk about a bad year. '98" sucks....
[signature]
[size 2]On a serious note, I did find a scratcher in a 7-11 parking lot once when I stopped to load up before going to fish.
( Un-scratched )[/size]

[size 2] So I scratched it and won $100. I took it in the store and collected the $$$.[/size]

[size 2] Worked out good too. I was low on cash that week. Alittle divine intervention if you know what I mean[angelic][/size]

[size 2] [/size]
[signature]
NOW YA DONE IT ,YA PUT IT IN PRINT !

I'DE AVOID ANSWERING THE DOOR NOW , SOME LADY WILL BE SAYING SHE LOST IT AND HER SCHYSTER LAWYER WILL HANDING YOU A SUMMONS , LOL !
[signature]
At least when I lose a milion dollar ticket, it stays lost [pirate][pirate][pirate] lol
[signature]