Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speak now or forever hold your peace
I suspect that everybody is done ice fishing for the year now. If not, PLEASE speak up! Maybe there's some high mountain lake trip planned or something... Anyway, unless somebody speaks up, let's consider this the two week warning. That puts the official last day to post anything on [#FF0000]March 7[/#FF0000].

I haven't heard of anybody sandbagging, but if anybody's got any aces in their hand, now would be the time to show em!
[signature]
I don't have any plans to go out again, but I'm not ready to concede either. Can we push it out another week or two just in case we get some cold?
[signature]
I have my bass I need to get the picture posted and a perch.
[signature]
Of course! I'm not trying to rush anything, I just thought everybody was done. Does the end of March sound more reasonable?
[signature]
Sounds good to me . I am hoping for a cold snap .
[signature]
I'm done but I never really got started. Next year!
[signature]
Okay. I've pretty much given up hope of getting on the ice at this point. I haven't put my gear away, but I see no reason not too.
[signature]
OK everbudy. It's for reals this time...
Next Tuesday (3-31-15) will be the official last day of the contest. You've been warned! [:p]
[signature]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4

I'll double check all the scores, notify the winners, and post a results thread in the next few days.

Thanks for another fun contest everybody!
[signature]