Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbow Trout Underwater Attacking Slender Spoon
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k-MA7J14ys

This was one of those days that really makes you believe 90% of the fish are in 5% of the lake. Although tricky to find that 5 % sometimes it sure is nice when you do!

The Rainbows here were schooling like I have never seen before and who knows, may never see again. Just glad to have some of it on video. If you're watching most of the hookups are in the last half of the video. Hooked up on a big one on camera so that was neat.

I think next time I go fishing I'll have to use something else, this lure has just been getting way too much play time on the end of my line this season.
[signature]
Dude, were you fishing in a fish hatchery? Question: why were you jigging it so much, did you try dead sticking it any? Seemed like a lot of those fish were missed because of the constant jiggin, imo. Nice video.
[signature]
They lose interest very fast if it was sitting still. Jigging it was creating reaction strikes if you don't move it they all just swim away. Nope this was not a hatchery it was a pretty good sized lake and I was lucky enough to find the spot.
[signature]