Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have info?
Interesting so move it from the secret forum to this forum to get input...very interesting...have someone post info here to a post that was moved out of secret forum because nobody provided info in the secret forum...hmmmmmmmmm. How fast will my post be deleted...start count down....
[signature]
I never knew this about you before, when we fished together Kim but are a person that can't seem to let things go, I guess that is how we find out the true nature of a person. How that I know, I'll move on, hope you can do the same.[:|]
[signature]
Curt I just find it very ironic that this post was over in the secret forum and moved here for info because none to be had over there. Isn't that a little ironic and hypocritical to you. Guess I can't let it go as I'm only pointing out the OBVIOUS move a post out of the secret forum to the main forum so someone can provide info what a joke. Don't you see something a little wrong with that Curt? Guess not? Hmmmmmm

Now for the record, as for fishing with you it was what it was. Including it was maybe 3 times by chance not like you asked me to fish with you or visa versa. I never knew it about you either being hypocritical at least I'm honest and call it the way I see it. So moving info from the secret forum to get info in the main forum WOW and R-E-A-L-L-Y is all's I can say just very interesting how you see things Curt...very interesting indeed...[Wink][Wink]
[signature]
We move posts around all the time. Most of the time members do not know. In this case the OP was asked if it could be moved so more people could see it. No harm there. The post really wasn't that old either. So lets not start something that will end the wrong way.
[signature]
Really wasn't a secret forum only post, as I would have posted in the general forum also, just got lazy, wasn't a report or looking for a report, just looking for ice conditions. Not a big deal.
[signature]
Since this is off topic of your original post, I detached it to so people like Kim can have their say about the big bad "secret forum". She is just tying to stir the pot here because of how it turned out on the first thread about the subject, so let her say what she or others want, then we will move it to the Off Topic board where it belongs. You know the saying "Haters will be Haters and bitter men or women will be bitter, no matter what they do. Sad, when some thing that happens on a fishing forum makes people think it is so important that they just can't move on in their lives instead of bringing up old news.
Come on people we are just talking about a fishing forum here, nothing that happens here is going to effect your lives, in any huge way. Why does this even matter, it is done, nothing will change it, go fishing and enjoy life because after all Life Is Good!!
Life is too short to hold a grudge and the only person it hurts is yourself, the quicker we let things go the better off we will be.
[signature]
Not a big deal but still funny as heck![Smile] K2muskie hit the nail directly on the head and apparently wiperhunter2 had his thumb under said nail.[cool][cool]

Sorry but I don't have any info on Lost Creek. Good luck to ya though
[signature]
I have a secret I need to share face to face. Hint hint
[signature]
Internet drama...[crazy]
[signature]
As of last weekend there was a bit of open water where the stream fed in. With the colder temperatures this week who knows. I am heading up in the general area for another purpose Saturday morning and will do a drive-by and post when I return.
[signature]
Thanks, ya the weather did a 180 on us [sly]
[signature]
[quote k2muskie]Interesting so move it from the secret forum to this forum to get input...very interesting...have someone post info here to a post that was moved out of secret forum because nobody provided info in the secret forum...hmmmmmmmmm. How fast will my post be deleted...start count down....[/quote]

To be honest, you making a big deal out of this makes you look small.

This really has no effect on you does it? This post is beyond worthless. You got a problem with someone in particular, send them a PM....
[signature]
Well as I see it its the principle behind it. Lets see how many other posts get moved from the secret section because they don't get replies (I'm betting none)...yes a meaningless post agreed but all the same I find it ironic and hypocritical based on my principles. OBTW hate is a very powerful word and not one in my vocabulary. I've moved on but wanted to clear up especially the use of the word h-a-t-e. As I don't use that word at all. Carry-on...[Wink][Wink]
[signature]
[quote k2muskie]Well as I see it its the principle behind it. Lets see how many other posts get moved from the secret section because they don't get replies (I'm betting none)...yes a meaningless post agreed but all the same I find it ironic and hypocritical based on my principles. OBTW hate is a very powerful word and not one in my vocabulary. I've moved on but wanted to clear up especially the use of the word h-a-t-e. As I don't use that word at all. Carry-on...[Wink][Wink][/quote]

I find it ironic/odd that you are the only one who is upset about this...principles or not.
[signature]
If we were all as big of an expert as K2, we wouldn't need a forum at all, well, except to pump our own ego's....
[signature]
Well it is what it is. If it's posted in the secret forum it should stay there and not be moved. Principle as I see it. So it's a two edged sword so not worthy of info on that forum heck move it to main forum in hopes of a reply. Maybe... As for egos everyone has them and if you don't have any ego well is have to say your not being truthful. It's having a positive ego of calling something out when it doesn't pass the sniff test and that's what I did.
[signature]
[inline towelie.png]
[signature]
You have a lot of friends on this site Kim, I wouldn't let any of the talk get to ya. There are a lot of people on the site that are very envious of how you two gals can catch fish, especially the big toothy critters in PV. Have a great day and we should be seeing you on the water soon. [fishin]
[signature]
Curt banned my sweet hubby for calling him a name he didn't like he is like the fish nazi
[signature]
[quote Littlebuck3333]Curt banned my sweet hubby for calling him a name he didn't like he is like the fish nazi[/quote]

Sounds like the right move by Curt. No reason for Curt to have to take your reportedly sweet husband's attacks.
[signature]