Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacationing in New Hampshire 2004
This coming July I will be spending a few days at Lake Winnipesaukee, I will be bringing my boat and will be staying up at the northern end of the lake. What is the targeted fish on the lake? how is the panfishing? Any help on were to fish. What is the liecence fee for 3 day permit? Any help from any one would be great.
[signature]
hi chiefpanfish I can dig up the prices for ya if you like. but we realy need a local to handle the rest of the questions.
[signature]
[cool]Hi Dave, I found the cost of 3 day license 28 bucks each. Like you said I am hoping a local can get back to us about any additional info.
[signature]
hi chiefpanfish,i am not a local,my brother-in-law owns part of moose island on the lake,i go up there about the same time,the small mouths are pretty hot at that time,nice size.also pay attention to your depth finder and look over the side.in the coves you can get into big trouble with the rocks good luck
[signature]
Hey Tomc thanks for the input. if you see a green tracker named LarCat out on the lake when your there that will be me and my lady, stop by. We'll spend three days on the lake then head up to Conroy and spend a couuple of days with my lady's brother in his time share. Then off to Lake Champlain for the rest of the week. I hope the weather co-operates.
[signature]