Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Mini-Series?
So i am thinking of doing a mini series on a special fishing season this summer, I was wondering what do you the viewers would be interested in the most that would make you watch the entire series?
[signature]
I'm not sure of your exact question but if you are asking what kind of fishing video would I be interested in watching, I'm assuming YouTube, then I'd say fishing for salmon.
[signature]
Yea it's a special type of fishing season which i am not giving out just yet, I was just wondering what you'd like to see in the video like a cinematic type of video with a story line, or a video with laughs, ect.
[signature]
OK, well what I was going to say and should have in my first reply is, why did you post this on the Not Necessarily Fishing board? I can move this to another board if you like but since this post is fishing related, this is not where it belongs.
WH2
[signature]
Alright, it's just that i don't wanna get in trouble, better safe then sorry
[signature]
I guess it is best to ask first before just doing it. So that being said what board would you like to post this on, Saltwater, Freshwater, etc? I'll go to the mod on that board and ask for you, in case you do not know who the mods are for that board.
[signature]
Yea it's freshwater fish so just move it there
[signature]
Bass fishing in different states. I believe it was done with a fella with a Harley. but it was great to watch.
[signature]